What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Don't have the game where I'm at, but CJ just broke a 27 yard run. Good way to start off the second half of his season (with a softer schedule after the BYE).

Sloppy defense leads to a 5 yard Greene TD run..nice run by Greene carrying a defender or two into the endzone. CJ looks good so far too.

yikes, rarely does it go this much to plan for *anyone*. Now, as Stacy owner, Im waiting for the other shoe to drop. : )

What an awful pattern run by Britt there. You have to take a slant under the DB- Finnegan was barely even moving.

Glad I went with Zac Stacy over CJ Spiller. :thumbup:

EDIT - Didn't see Spiller had that long run. Still happy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the theory that the 2nd half of the season will be good for CJ is looking spot on so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course. Just when the anger takes over, Locker runs for a touchdown. I need to get mad more often.

I give Mike Munchak credit: he's a coach who follows through with his words. All week he said he wanted to give Greene and Johnson about 400 combined carries this week and he's doing just that. No such thing as coach speak with him.

clemens to cook (first TD for cook since two in week one) ties score at 21.

stacy combined 155 yards and 2 TDs.

I know it's only the first game since the BYE, but all those people saying "hold" on CJ because the schedule gets easier:

125 yards, 2 TDs, 3 REC for 20 yards.

Glad my team was strong enough to take a gamble and hold him. He could pay off for us CJ owners 2nd half of the season.

stacy has been called a RB2 going forward, but if he can keep this up, he could be RB1 material.

maybe leading SEC in rushing not a fluke.

I listened to ESPN that Green would still touches and to sit CJ.. WTF?
To be fair, I'd seen about half the experts saying sit him and the other half saying this was his week to start shining.

Honestly, even as a CJ owner (for a few years now) I didn't have complete faith. CJ has been up and down for years now. I did lean towards those saying hold him for the 2nd half of the season, though, and it's off to a great start.

PennStater77 said:
Anyone who bought into that quote and reacted to it is not an informed ff player lol

Hoss Style said:
PennStater77 said:
To be fair, I'd seen about half the experts saying sit him and the other half saying this was his week to start shining.

Honestly, even as a CJ owner (for a few years now) I didn't have complete faith. CJ has been up and down for years now. I did lean towards those saying hold him for the 2nd half of the season, though, and it's off to a great start.
Next week was the week I was looking for him to go off.

Users who are viewing this thread