What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thank You From Joe (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
 I wrote this in Random Shots for this week but wanted to share here too in the different forums. 

We passed Week 10 of the NFL regular season last week. That's a big deal and a milestone that seemed very much in question back in the summer. Our business is dependent on selling subscriptions to our Season Long Pro, Daily Fantasy Pro and All-Pro packages. Without those, we don't have a job. And even without full clarity on how the 2020 season would play out, a ton of you supported us this summer and bought subscriptions. And some are still buying at the special deep discount In-Season pricing.

Thanks.

I'm humbled by your support. Thank you. It's people like you that make this possible.

Thank you. And rock on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to buy it as a Guest through PayPal, but it says, "We’re sorry.  Things don’t appear to be working at the moment."

I'll try again later.  Haven't played FF for 15 years so I don't care about the content, but want to support the company.

I tried to buy it as a Guest through PayPal, but it says, "We’re sorry.  Things don’t appear to be working at the moment."

I'll try again later.  Haven't played FF for 15 years so I don't care about the content, but want to support the company.
:bag:  I'm sorry. I've asked our guys to take a look there to see what's up with the processor. 

I don't pay much attention to fantasy anymore and pretty much just do what your tools and emails tell me to each week. I can't remember the last time I didn't win or at least finish in the money.  I should probably just stop buying the subscription and offer you a % of my take each year.

I've been remiss for far too long in not supporting the best message boards on the innerwebs, especially when you've been so supportive of me. Just got myself a primo-deluxe membership. Thanks Joe

Users who are viewing this thread