What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thank You (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Wanted to say thank you to the FBG community here for your patience and being so kind during the time it took us to transition the message board forums.

Major props to @Memphis Foundry as he did all the work on this. Thank you GB.

And thank you to all of you folks for being awesome. The content and discussion posted here is top-notch. I hope to expand it with more folks coming in.

Thank you.

J

Wanted to say thank you to the FBG community here for your patience and being so kind during the time it took us to transition the message board forums.

And you likely know this, but thank you for hosting them. I'm sending deep gratitude your way for the quality of discourse about things I'm interested in and the friends I've made along the way. Thank you.

Very welcome. We should be thanking you for keeping this place going despite all the ups and downs. Many of us have spent a good chunk of our adult lives here as a welcome distraction from our work/home lives.

I think it's in large part to the way you handled it.

The posts you made informing it was coming and explaining why was crucial. If it was a situation where everyone just hitting a dead board for days my guess is you'd not look back as fondly on our kindness and patience.

I think it's in large part to the way you handled it.

The posts you made informing it was coming and explaining why was crucial. If it was a situation where everyone just hitting a dead board for days my guess is you'd not look back as fondly on our kindness and patience.

Thank you GB. It does seem like erring on the side of over-communicating is almost always the right answer.

I like the new boards, but not being able to get an email notification when someone quotes your post is driving me nuts.

I like the new boards, but not being able to get an email notification when someone quotes your post is driving me nuts.
I had turned that off on the old board. I don't want to feel the need to respond to every quote on my posts. I spend less time on the board that way.

I had turned that off on the old board. I don't want to feel the need to respond to every quote on my posts. I spend less time on the board that way.
I guess. I like to see when someone responds to my post though without having to open up the site, and check the notifications, etc. Really wish there was an option for us for this.

Thank you for hosting these boards gratis all these years. An invaluable source of fantasy football knowledge sharing as well as an awesome community to share all the other topics of life. (Even politics and current events. )

Users who are viewing this thread