What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****The 2008 Atlanta Falcons**** (1 Viewer)

Outkast

Footballguy
I love it. NO ONE outside of ATL gave The Falcons a chance @ even going .500 this yr. :doh:

This team & organization proved ALL of the "experts" wrong

Ryan has been playing like Off ROY all season, Turner & Roddy are a studs.

Smitty is up for coach of the Year, along w/ Sporano in MIA

The Falcons will FINALLY have back to back winning seasons in Ryan's 2nd yr as their starter = :bow: - jmho

If NO wins @ home vs CAR this week:

The Falcons win the NFC South (going from worst last yr to 1st this yr) & have home field (unless &/or until they play NYG)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think people didn't give Atlanta a chance this year, but they have exceeded most people's expectations in a big way. Their QB position really hurt them last year, but they still had a lot of quality players on their team that carried over to this year. I expected them to win more games this year, but to struggle sometimes with youth. They have done a fantastic job. I hope this thread you started doesn't curse them in the playoffs.

I don't think people didn't give Atlanta a chance this year, but they have exceeded most people's expectations in a big way. Their QB position really hurt them last year, but they still had a lot of quality players on their team that carried over to this year. I expected them to win more games this year, but to struggle sometimes with youth. They have done a fantastic job. I hope this thread you started doesn't curse them in the playoffs.
Thanks Doc, I'm not concerned about cursing them - obviously their curse was lifted this past off-season. No matter how the playoffs play out - 2008 is definitely one of the best seasons in Atlanta Falcons history & it looks like it's only gonna get better for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I renewed my season tickets this year with little hope of a winning season. They have done an awesome job and a home playoff game would top it off.

Users who are viewing this thread