Yeah, gun control is right there as well.Nice. . Apologies for getting that wrong. Your voting history is almost identical to mine, except I voted for Obama twice and Trump instead of Clinton (big regret there). I have voted for the winner in every election in my life. 5 Democrats and 4 Republicans.I voted for Biden. I hate Trump, but you know what I hate more? A politicized justice system. And we clearly have that today. You’re not concerned because, well, sidez. I don’t play sides. I call it as I see it.We did? Do tell…
- The computer repair shop owner calls the FBI in the Summer of 2019 about Hunter's laptop. They aren't interested, which is fishy as hell, especially considering there's been an open DOJ investigation into Hunter's tax affairs since 2018.
- Later that Fall Trump gets impeached, and suddenly the FBI is interested Hunter's laptop. FBI agents from Albuquerque contacted the shop owner in October 2019, as impeachment proceedings were ongoing in Washington, to discuss the laptop. A few weeks later, FBI agents in Delaware seized the original laptop.
- So the FBI has the laptop in December 2019.
- According to whistleblower claims made public two days ago by Sen. Ron Johnson, FBI officials told agents not to investigate first son Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop for months — vowing that the bureau was “not going to change the outcome of the election again.”
- There are other whistleblower allegations alleging that in August, 2020, FBI supervisory intelligence analyst Brian Auten opened an assessment, which was used by a team of agents at FBI headquarters to improperly discredit and falsely claim that derogatory information about Biden’s activities was disinformation, causing investigative activity and sourcing to be shut down.
- The FBI either did or did not investigate the Hunter laptop prior to the October 14, 2020 NY Post bombshell. Either way they are corrupt or inept:
- If they didn't investigate it, then they were derelict for a few reasons. One, Hunter was being investigated for tax issues and business dealings since 2018. Two, they had to have known that Rudy G. and Tony Bobuliski had a copy of the hard drive and were going to drop their bombshell in a couple days. Three, the FBI knew as early as December 2019 that Hunter Biden believed Russians had stolen his other laptop, which he believed made him vulnerable to blackmail because of compromising evidence on the laptop combined with his father’s presidential ambitions.
- If they did investigate it, they certainly knew it was legitimate. The Washington Post was able to do so in a few days using forensic analysis.
- The FBI warned Zuckerberg about a Russian disinformation on October 13, 2020. The next day the NY Post dropped the laptop bombshell, and a few days after that Tony Bobulinski came forward with his allegations. Coincidence? I think it's naive to think so.
Appreciate all the words you typed however waiting to hear where the FBI is corrupt. Also - your timeline is misleading on a number of fronts especially the comment that the Washington Post verified that it was authentic.
Stating that you don’t like Trump while continuing to post nonstop a bunch of whataboutisms really doesn’t make your claims believable IMO but who knows. It sucks that the man who is the face of the party you support is going to prosecuted for a number of high level crimes against our country - I get it - I’d hate to be lumped in with that group as well.
So is it corrupt or politicized or both or neither? Sorry but having trouble keeping up with the direction we’re trying to go with this.
Not concerned because ‘sidez’? What side am I on again exactly? In all my times of voting I’ve voted the person, not the party. Do I despise Trump - absolutely - if that means I’m on a side, so be it.
I usually vote based on the 2 or 3 biggest issues I see in the country. Right now my top 3 are close together. My #1 issue is Trump. We can’t afford another 4 years of him. My #2 is the economy, and #3 is the Far Left and their bias influence in education, the MSM, and now apparently the FBI. Right now it looks like Desantis will be my choice, and a potential winner as he is currently tied with Trump as the Vegas favorite.
Gun regulation got passed over?
ETA: sorry, didn't see RC's post.
Gotcha. I see too much of Trump in Desantis, so I am surprised to see you lean that way as much as you dislike Trump. I will admit I don't know a ton about him, and I am not looking to any D or R in 2024, so take my comment with that in mind.