What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible - week 4 RECAP - pt 1 (1 Viewer)

Cecil Lammey

Footballguy
http://podcast.footballguys.com/2008/Footb...008-Vol241a.mp3

In This Episode: Cecil Lammey and Sigmund Bloom recap the action from week 4 in the NFL and fantasy football. Topics Include: did Matt Schaub/Derek Anderson do enough to keep their starting jobs, how Kansas City was able to man-slap the Broncos on Sunday, Brett Favres record setting day, plus more!

enjoy! :shrug:

subscribe to The Audible on Itunes, it's free!

how Kansas City was able to man-slap the Broncos on Sunday
:wub:
they were daring the Broncos to stop the run game, lining up with no WRs 2TE sets. Power formation that said "stop us if you can!" And the Broncos could not, nothing crushes your will like a power running game. :blackdot:
oh yeahI just liked the wording. Sorta right in your face yet comical too.I don't know if you're getting better at radio with all your extra exposure this year or if it's me getting used to the show and liking it more and more but.....(for me anyhow) you're better and better each week Cecil. Bloom and Andrew too but, you sound like a "disc jockey" or radio personality or whatever the term is. Not some podcast guy anymore. Impressed

Last edited by a moderator:
how Kansas City was able to man-slap the Broncos on Sunday
:excited:
they were daring the Broncos to stop the run game, lining up with no WRs 2TE sets. Power formation that said "stop us if you can!" And the Broncos could not, nothing crushes your will like a power running game. :football:
oh yeahI just liked the wording. Sorta right in your face yet comical too.I don't know if you're getting better at radio with all your extra exposure this year or if it's me getting used to the show and liking it more and more but.....(for me anyhow) you're better and better each week Cecil. Bloom and Andrew too but, you sound like a "disc jockey" or radio personality or whatever the term is. Not some podcast guy anymore. Impressed
Thanks Bri! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread