What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Shanahan offense (1 Viewer)

elguapo07

Footballguy
Help me out, Kyle expands upon his fathers offense where he developed under Walsh and the 49ers in the 80s and then took it to Denver in the 90s. How good is this offense in today's NFL as others from the Mike Shanahan tree also seem to be running some version of it from McVay to Zak Taylor to LaFluer McDaniel. Is this offense ideal for today's NFL or is it vastly overrated ? Wondering what you guys think

and outside of McVay who else has won a SB? no one. LaFluer in GB? he can't win a big game with the best QB in football!! Can Taylor? it remains to be seen. McDaniel just spend the whole 2nd half squandering drive after drive after drive vs buffalo. McDaniels LOST that game for Miami , terrible play calling they had Bills on the ropes, but now they've let buffalo get the 'bad'game out of the way and probably will propel them to the SB as a result.

and outside of McVay who else has won a SB? no one. LaFluer in GB? he can't win a big game with the best QB in football!! Can Taylor? it remains to be seen. McDaniel just spend the whole 2nd half squandering drive after drive after drive vs buffalo. McDaniels LOST that game for Miami , terrible play calling they had Bills on the ropes, but now they've let buffalo get the 'bad'game out of the way and probably will propel them to the SB as a result.
So a list of playoff coaches, some playing on the road with rookie QBs, who frequently contend for Super Bowls is the reason the scheme isn't good?

Help me out, Kyle expands upon his fathers offense where he developed under Walsh and the 49ers in the 80s and then took it to Denver in the 90s. How good is this offense in today's NFL as others from the Mike Shanahan tree also seem to be running some version of it from McVay to Zak Taylor to LaFluer McDaniel. Is this offense ideal for today's NFL or is it vastly overrated ? Wondering what you guys think
you're hinting at coaching trees. I prefer the Parcel's, Reid, Walsh trees. ya know, coaches that win SBs. for starters, Parcels had BB and Payton and Coughlin. what has the boy wonder's coaching tree produced?!

Is Kyle S the best offensive, or one of the best, minds in the game today is basically what I'm getting at. He's gone to a SB with Ryan and JG10 and now could get to another with a 7th round rookie.

Users who are viewing this thread