What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

this brohan needs your help (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
nothing bad or anything but on the internet i saw this video of crazy european soccer fans who were in groups in a stadium and the different groups were dressed up crazy costumes like some were devils some were popes and stuff like that and the announcer from the game was announcing them running around and it was pretty awesome not as awesome as shukes look at it guy and not as awesome as my own favorite guy on a buffalo but still pretty awesome anyhow i cant find it anymore do any of you brohans have that video or a link to it thanks in advance take that to the bank brochachos 

nothing bad or anything but on the internet i saw this video of crazy european soccer fans who were in groups in a stadium and the different groups were dressed up crazy costumes like some were devils some were popes and stuff like that and the announcer from the game was announcing them running around and it was pretty awesome not as awesome as shukes look at it guy and not as awesome as my own favorite guy on a buffalo but still pretty awesome anyhow i cant find it anymore do any of you brohans have that video or a link to it thanks in advance take that to the bank brochachos 
https://youtu.be/qm5fr44xnig not what you were looking for but you can take it to the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly

Edit, I took a sort-of shot at two posters I otherwise like and have no problem with for griping about SWC. That's their business, and none of mine. That was unnecessary. I like them, too. I shouldn't have done that. 

Consider this the edit and an apology. SWC is certainly a brohan in my book, and a good one. That is all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i like me some swc'er he just kind of makes a guy want to type things out like one them ol' timey baseball reporters lugging around their typewriters on the train and clackity-clacking from town to town recording the history of baseball and writin' about guys like 'Ol Tom Gilroy who threw three no-hitters in two different states in 4 days and that might have been a great great grandfather of our Gilroy here and that's ok because the swc'er loves everyone including the banker with the suspenders who cashed 'Ol Tom Gilroy's checks when he took them to the bank bromigos.......

There are two responses in this thread that strike me as unnecessarily cruel yet befit their progenitors. 

One has a problem with Faust in the Shark Pool. If you have a problem with Faust in the Shark Pool and SWC in the FFA, I don't really know what the board has for you and you ought to stick to offshoot groups on Twitter and reddit and facebook for politics or at the now-defunct :e:xecrable former fecal matter and other such things. You'll have more fun there. 

In short, they're institutions, and the grumps are really, in my long time here, chumps. 
Another one I had to look up expanded my vocabulary  by 2 in the last 2 days

Another one I had to look up expanded my vocabulary  by 2 in the last 2 days
I kinda/sorta used it right, in so much as ripping on SWC could be called a nascent "movement." 

A probably incorrectly fancy way to say "originators of that line of thought in this thread." But I'll allow it. I'm not too exacting. 

it was like there were groups of fans in a crowd who were all dressed the same for instance there was one group that i thought was a group of priests or something and then a group of jesus and maybe a group of devils and so on and they were all running around not fighting or anything but just generally being ridiculous and the announcer was calling it like it was game action maybe during a break it was pretty funny but now even if someone finds it im sure it will be a let down given all the hype take that to the bank brohans 

Squisbro not a fan either. 
yeah i apologized to him because he said i was mean to him but i dont remember ever really engaging with him but i guess maybe i did a lot of people asked him to tell us what it was about but he didnt all the same if i made him feel bad i do apologize that is not the path of the brohan take that to the bank 

yeah i apologized to him because he said i was mean to him but i dont remember ever really engaging with him but i guess maybe i did a lot of people asked him to tell us what it was about but he didnt all the same if i made him feel bad i do apologize that is not the path of the brohan take that to the bank 
just post random brohan tweets and he’ll become your number one bank and you can take that to the bank. 

• Laughing
Reactions: SWC
it was like there were groups of fans in a crowd who were all dressed the same for instance there was one group that i thought was a group of priests or something and then a group of jesus and maybe a group of devils and so on and they were all running around not fighting or anything but just generally being ridiculous and the announcer was calling it like it was game action maybe during a break it was pretty funny but now even if someone finds it im sure it will be a let down given all the hype take that to the bank brohans 

Belgium v. Italy - is my guess, but no idea when.  Just makes sense with the Red Devils from Belgium, and potential Pope-people from Italy.  Potentially Poland depending on the vintage of the video.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
Are you sure this wasn’t a Ghost music video?  

Users who are viewing this thread