What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This trade just went down in my league between.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppierce

Footballguy
commish who is 4-3 and good friend who is 1-5

Commish gets Welker

1-5 team gets Steve Smith, Ftizgerald and Daniel Thomas.

I'd say you're lucky to play in a league with a fair commish who went out of his way here to make sure the trade wasn't unfair.

I am 100% convinced that these "Look at what trade happened in this league" is a veiled attempt to get advice on a trade offer.

ppierce, if you want advice you need to post your scoring system, dynasty/redraft, etc. You should know this.

Did the 1-5 team have to drop two players? Who were they? Is this PPR? What are the rest of the teams' rosters? How did the two owners meet? Do either of them have hot wives? Can you post pics?

ppierce said:
you all can go #### yourselves. hows that?
I'm sorry, I need to rethink my position here, can you post the scoring rules & each teams rosters so I can provide better feedback?

Hey, can I make a thread in the wrong forum to express my frustration as to why owners in my league don't respond to trades but still make an effort to add/drop players and make roster moves?

Seems to be a trend. Start a thread to whine like a b!tch

so 2 starting wrs and a flex tailback for 1 wr

why you mad though?
He didn't think of it first

Honestly, breaking down this trade without knowing the rosters, but imagining them: fits was drafted to be a starter. Smith is the guys flex or first off the bench and Thomas maybe he picked up after this last weekend.

Welker is a starter on a bad team.

Guy giving up Welker gets 2 startable WRs and a possible flex rb for one guy that he clearly wasn't winning with.

Guy getting Welker gets a huge boost to his starting lineup. He's basically trading fitz for Welker because bye weeks are almost done and he doesn't use Thomas or Smith as it is.

I don't think you guys appreciate how upset OP is or else you wouldn't make fun. If a man can't vent his impotent rage to strangers in the shark pool where CAN he? I ask you!

so 2 starting wrs and a flex tailback for 1 wr

why you mad though?
He didn't think of it first

Honestly, breaking down this trade without knowing the rosters, but imagining them: fits was drafted to be a starter. Smith is the guys flex or first off the bench and Thomas maybe he picked up after this last weekend.

Welker is a starter on a bad team.

Guy giving up Welker gets 2 startable WRs and a possible flex rb for one guy that he clearly wasn't winning with.

Guy getting Welker gets a huge boost to his starting lineup. He's basically trading fitz for Welker because bye weeks are almost done and he doesn't use Thomas or Smith as it is.
good posting

good breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread