What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CLOSED...One opening left in 12 Team Dynasty, PPR with IDP (1 Viewer)

Demons

Footballguy
Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in joining if you still have open teams. Can you let me know the 2023 rookie draft picks for each of the open teams? That would help me decide which team I'd like to pick.

All three teams traded every pick they had to make a run last year. If you want to trade back into the first round this year, all three have the players to do so. New owners are allowed to reassign the contract years of the CURRENT players on their rosters. Giving Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes 5 year contracts at their current dollar values makes them worth much more than otherwise.

We have a good number of high value free agents that are available in our Free Agent auction that begins at the end of July.

1. What is the buy-in?
2. I'm new to contracts. Can you explain exactly how that 90 year contract cap can be applied?
3. Have any 2024 or beyond draft picks been traded to or away from these teams?

Last edited:
1. What is the buy-in?
2. I'm new to contracts. Can you explain exactly how that 90 year contract cap can be applied?
3. Have any 2024 or beyond draft picks been traded to or away from these teams?
1. The buy-in is $50.00. Everything but the My Fantasy League site fee is paid back out as winnings.
2. When activating a player off the Taxi Squad, or drafting a player and keeping them on your active roster, or picking up a free agent, you must assign a contract term of 1 to 5 years within 24 hours. You are allowed up to 35 players on your active roster, but you also can't exceed 90 assigned contract years. The active roster limit IN-SEASON is 35 players, 90 years and $500 dollars.
3. The three teams (two at this point), traded all of their picks in 2023 and 2024 to try to win in 2022. They do have all of their 2025 picks. None of the teams should have a problem trading a few players for multiple first round picks. Giving Mahomes a 5 year contract at $4 makes him worth a bunch. The same holds true for several of the players on those rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread