What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Titans at Texans** (-4, 44) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Texans DL has a ton of injuries since the last game
Titans have been playing a sixth lineman as a blocking TE at times- Ojukwu- which is a constant point of contention for me as to why teams didn't go back to this as their lines stink.
Last I saw Stroud and Nico and...their offense is way healthier than the last meeting.

Titans plan to play Levis supposedly and I disagree with him playing on a sore ankle behind a garbage OL.

I strongly feel like they should get Malik in to make a decision on him. He's gone from backup QB to can't play to third string to....ya gotta know what ya have there so find out.

Hopkins return home news as if he didn't play for the Cards
Henry milestones typical this time of year.
Titans have placed many (8?) players on IR since the last game.

This would be an enormous blowout against the Titans second and third string but now it'll depend on the Texans backup DL and Henry's chip on his shoulder after so many 200 yard games and then a thumping last game.

Don't forget Vrabel showed something in Miami game and people stopped saying he could be replaced. If the Titans get slammed that talk will come back so he's gotta find a way to show something with these depth players.

Tim Kelly thinks this is his return game although he was the passing game coordinator and returned last year. Nonetheless Texans fans are giddy at the concept of him trying to be cute n clever. I'd argue it's never been more apparent that an OC needs to be replaced than him- id probably lose the argument but geesh it's up there for pathetic-ness when fans of his former team are excited to see him fail against them

The King loves to play Houston.
Houston gets their qb back today,so...

Most Exciting Team in Texas- 30
Team Formerly From Houston- 20

Texans noted earlier in the season that next season’s jersey reveal would happen before end of season. Could it happen this week?

The Texans’ official X account’s banner has a light blue “Reppin’ H-town” graphic as well. Would be shocked at this point if the light blue isn’t back alternate and accent at bare minimum and we might find out more today if not this week.

This offense is night and day with CJ. Everything just seems to run smoothly with him at the helm. Love seeing Singletary tear it up as well. LFG!

Wow and should already be 24-0 if King could have caught that first one. This team is on a mission.

Tunsil has apparently been to the blue tent twice and is standing on the sideline without his helmet.

Wow and should already be 24-0 if King could have caught that first one. This team is on a mission.
Texans are playoff bound. Titans are hoping for a top 6 pick.
As much as I hate OSU or the Texans, I’m kinda hoping y’all do alright. They’re fun to watch when not playing the titans.

As much as I hate OSU or the Texans, I’m kinda hoping y’all do alright. They’re fun to watch when not playing the titans.
Just hope Vrabel isn't the man to coach that top 6 pick.

Just hope Vrabel isn't the man to coach that top 6 pick.
Mike is fine. Position coaches and OC haven’t been.

Just realizing the Texans got King, Kareem, Tart, and Barnett in season
I want Tart to become a star so we can do the Jamie Tartnbaby shark song for him.
He's the type that takes games off

I'd rather benching such a guy, make an example of him but...waiving him is what NFL teams do.

He's very good when he's on. When he's average, he can't be moved at his size so he's at least in the way

Some of Stroud's throws look like the type people whine about before a draft. He's not stepping, doing something with his arm or somesuch nitpicky stuff

Soooo are Texans fans seeing how Spears can't run up the middle?
I keep saying it as everyone has him replacing Henry as the lead guy

I was annoyed the Titans didn't re-sign King a couple years ago but he looks like he's got some anger about it

Titans can't score with an all time great GL back on seven plays inside the six yard line. Tim Kelly is wonderful

Just realizing the Texans got King, Kareem, Tart, and Barnett in season
I want Tart to become a star so we can do the Jamie Tartnbaby shark song for him.
He's the type that takes games off

I'd rather benching such a guy, make an example of him but...waiving him is what NFL teams do.

He's very good when he's on. When he's average, he can't be moved at his size so he's at least in the way
Hopefully getting cut lights a fire under him. I would think Vrabel would be good motivating the D though. So maybe it takes realizing he might be out of the league soon if he doesn't.

Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread