What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF-Baltimore Ravens (-7.5) at Miami Dolphins*** O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

falling on someone is part of tackling them , give the QB's some flags to pull of their sides or something then. 
Can argue if the falling on a guy is a penalty all we want, but they've consistently called that for a long long time now.  The 2nd one made no sense to me.

He straight up fell on him. Rode him to the ground. It’s been a penalty since Tony Saragusa crushed Rich Gannon. 
Getting persnickety here. I was a huge Raider fan. That didn't become a rule until years later, which pissed me off to no end when they decided to enforce that.

Siragusa chicken-winged Gannon and it was complete bull#### back then. It cost the Raiders a chance at the Super Bowl.

Getting persnickety here. I was a huge Raider fan. That didn't become a rule until years later, which pissed me off to no end when they decided to enforce that.

Siragusa chicken-winged Gannon and it was complete bull#### back then. It cost the Raiders a chance at the Super Bowl.
I thought it was the next year. 🤔 

I agree - cheapest shot ever. Broke Gannon’s neck, IIRC? 

That was a damn good team. 

Look liked Tua tried to hand the ball off to the complete wrong side on the Gaskin 1st down stuff.

Edit: Great heads up toss to Wilson for the big gain as he got hit next play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold them to a FG then Ravens TD and 2 pt conversion. I’m not ready for this game to be over yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
But yeah, a total cheap shot. I remember when the networks thought Tony Siragusa was so funny. He was just a fat idiot slob.
I hated so very much that he was rewarded with a ring & cushy sideline bozo job.

Gannon got a broken neck & the Raiders missed the playoffs. That was a crappy inverted outcome for a genuinely terrible human being making a dirty play. 

Users who are viewing this thread