What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF...Green Bay at Arizona*** (-6.5) O/U 50...D.Adams-OUT, A.Lazard-OUT, MVS-OUT, Is there a WR in the House? (1 Viewer)

A.J. Green gives himself up for no reason on that first catch, and then doesn't look for the ball leading to the INT..  terrible drive for him

That's been my luck all year long.  AZ gets 3 rushing TDs, and Green has an easy TD if he just looks for the ball.  An Murray may be injured as well.  Well, my year is probably done

So the dude who intercepted the ball for Green Bay was an Arizona Cardinal for like 4 weeks and they brought him in off the streets. 

That's incredible

He was tackled very awkward IMHO when he tried to run for the first down, bad play calls late in that game. Where did Ertz disappear to? 
Murray took them to 1st and goal from the 1.  But they needed to save 1 time out. I think they slowed down the plays too much to prevent Rodgers from getting the  all back.

As a Lions fan all my life I might be more sensitive to this... but I swear it feels like no other team wins more games like this than the Packers.

I mean I was actually expecting the hail mary at half time to work.

So the dude who intercepted the ball for Green Bay was an Arizona Cardinal for like 4 weeks and they brought him in off the streets. 

That's incredible
Yeah.  Pretty much.  He would be down on the depth chart too with Jaire and King hurt.   But he has played well.

Michael Irvin is having an epileptic fit on the NFLN lighting up AJ Green for not being ready for the football.

Irvin acts like he wants to run out of the studio and line up to take that pass. 

As a Lions fan all my life I might be more sensitive to this... but I swear it feels like no other team wins more games like this than the Packers.

I mean I was actually expecting the hail mary at half time to work.
Yep. And they always find a way to win without their best players. Rodgers is like 7-0 without Davante now.

This game was one of the most lol TNF games in a long time. It's why I don't bet on football. Even in fantasy it was 🤣.

It looked almost like AJG got distracted by something in the stands.  What was he even looking at?
Only thing I could maybe think is that he thought Murray was taking off...maybe? 

Then again, Green has looked disinterested for like 3 years now. Like, not just that he lost a step, but he also just seems to not care.

Users who are viewing this thread