What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF...Green Bay at Arizona*** (-6.5) O/U 50...D.Adams-OUT, A.Lazard-OUT, MVS-OUT, Is there a WR in the House? (2 Viewers)

Packers were without their top 3 WRs, top 2 CBs, All-Pro LT, All-Pro pass rusher, starting center and defensive coordinator and just beat the NFL‘s last undefeated team 24-21. On the road. On a short week. Who'dathunkit
New cards same as the old cards.  If the packers would of had all their players they would of won by 20.

So, who is with me for the Dallas v Minnesota game on Sunday night?  Same jokes all around but my "team" is in the game.  Effing Vikings.
I’m facing Thielen/Cousins.

fortunately I’m working my county fair so I won’t have to be subjected to the pain of death by 1000 cuts. 

Hoping Dak is out so the Vikes can run run run ‘till their daddy takes the t-bird away. 

Packers were without their top 3 WRs, top 2 CBs, All-Pro LT, All-Pro pass rusher, starting center and defensive coordinator and just beat the NFL‘s last undefeated team 24-21. On the road. On a short week. Who'dathunkit
I truly wonder if JJ Watt wasn't a bigger loss than any of those guys. Cardinals defense looked lost the entire game, especially the DL. 

Still, great win for Green Bay. Currently the #1 seed in the NFC again.

ETA: And Hopkins=Adams probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the dude who intercepted the ball for Green Bay was an Arizona Cardinal for like 4 weeks and they brought him in off the streets. 

That's incredible

Douglas was with the Raiders in April, released in August, signed with the Texans and released a week later, then signed with the Cardinals in September until the Packers signed him off the Cardinals practice squad earlier this month. 

Plays like that remind you why AJ Greens been a loser his whole career.

That's a bit harsh. He's had some amazing weeks over his career.

However, I will concede that he's never been a reliably consistent stud. Kind of a poor man's Ocho Cinco.
Im pretty sure playing for the Bengals and Cardinals has more to do with his winning percentage than he does. There haven’t been a lot of receivers who can control the outcome of games.

Besides, I predicted he would have 1,000 yards in the predictions thread so take it easy! :lol:  

2nd favorite team ever. Am I the only one who will always revert to my childhood for my favorite teams.

68 Detroit Tigers

72 Dolphins

91 Lions- the only playoff win ever, I should have had the ticket bronzed. At 60 I may never see a Lion Super Bowl

I prefer the Mayo Smith team as well but ain't never gonna be anything like the first 40 games of Bless you boys.

Michael Irvin is having an epileptic fit on the NFLN lighting up AJ Green for not being ready for the football.

Irvin acts like he wants to run out of the studio and line up to take that pass. 

The Twitterverse had some pretty hilarious memes WRT A.J. and what lil' Kyler was gonna do to him when he saw him off the field.

Everything about Green was off on that play, such a weird ending.

That's a bit harsh. He's had some amazing weeks over his career.

However, I will concede that he's never been a reliably consistent stud. Kind of a poor man's Ocho Cinco.
This guy was great before he got hurt and then age started catching up to him.  Have no idea what NFL games you guys were watching.  Ocho has 1 less career touchdown than AJ.  AJ had several years of 1300/1400 + 10 or 11 touchdowns.

AJ had several years of 1300/1400 + 10 or 11 touchdowns.

You are right.....AJ has been very good, and it's been a while since Ocho actually played, so maybe there's some "good old days" bias occurring. However, without looking up old game logs, my main point was that AJ lacked consistency from week to week, and was a very frustrating player to own over the years.....you know, kinda like Tyreek this year, lol.

Furthermore, Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice.

Douglas was with the Raiders in April, released in August, signed with the Texans and released a week later, then signed with the Cardinals in September until the Packers signed him off the Cardinals practice squad earlier this month. 
I appreciate the info, hope he is able to stick with you all. Seems like a pretty good dude who just happened to be in the right spot at the right time

Users who are viewing this thread