What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime ****Atlanta @ Carolina**** (+2.5, 41.5). (1 Viewer)

Probably throwing Chuba in there in a desperate spot. Other choices are Eno Benjamin or Nyheim Hines. Don't like any of these options and ultimately it's probably going to be something like 3.4 - 4.8 - 2.3 in FPs in some order. Benjamin is the one most likely to have the guy in front of him get hurt. No idea whatsoever what to make of Singletary/Cook/Hines with a hurt Allen or no Allen.

And the wire is no bueno.

I have no idea how this game will go due to the weather.

I'm supposed to start Patterson and Foreman tonight. I'm sticking with it, even though it might bite me pretty hard. I don't have a ton of other options.

But I'll be watching. I've been looking forward to this since Sunday.
I've got the same 2 going.

I've got the same 2 going.

Scour the universe and you'll find another one, I guess.

Best of luck to us! Whooohoooo!

I'm still tempted to sit Foreman.
Yeah, Swift on my bench would be only other option to D'onte -- feel relatively comfortable with Cordarelle
But does cordarelle have the cool shoeshine?

This sequence of names. . .are we sure we're not in the PSF?

Much love to both of you, politics aside.

Weather 61° light rain. Wind 10mph with gusts up to 23mph.

Wind advisory in affect though calling for winds of 10-20 with gusts up to 40mph. Might be after the game though.

I've now seen all 3 Carolina RBs on the 1st Drive

Nice throw from Walker to the Falcons DB in the end zone, he ran a deep out and was wide open, just dropped the football

Not great as Foreman owner with 3 backs rotation. Looks like we had the miracle 3 TD game and he will be gone as fast as he was good.

If you love watching DBs drop the easiest interceptions you’ve ever seen on unspeakably bad passes, this Thursday Night thriller is for you

Watched the first drive, lb Luvu gets a tfl, check my idp stats... No tackles for Luvu.
F this I'm out.

The luxury Carolina has each week to pick from 3 starting Quarterbacks, not many teams can do that.
You got a #1 overall pick and then you have Darnold taken 4th overall IIRC and then they roll out PJ
The possibilities are endless

Users who are viewing this thread