What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime ****Atlanta @ Carolina**** (+2.5, 41.5). (1 Viewer)

Falcons 26, Panthers 17

I wonder if PJ Walker makes it through the game this week. He played excellent against them last time, but he's still PJ Walker.

Feels like a good week to have Patterson.

Everyone seems to be on Atlanta tonight especially due to Carolina getting blown out last week in Cincy and them losing a mistake filled game at Atlanta. I think the weather plays a factor tonight and Carolina squeaks out a back and forth game. Carolina 28-Atlanta 24 (only 1 FG in game due to rain/wind with Kooooooooooo making an end of 1st half 34 yarder).

Atlanta 37-34
Mariota over 200 yds passing?
Who is getting all the points in this one?
I mean, that was the score last time...

I do wonder if the Falcons Defense is a sneaky play.
I'm trying to figure that out too. Only have the Saints and ATL D's, neither doing great so a coin flip. Trying to figure out the weather angle here. Could be a really conservative game; low risk passes and runs or a fumble fest. Don't have a good feel for which one.

Low scoring. Carolina wheels starting to come off. Atlanta has some talent and starting to play better.

Another ugly Thursday night special.

ATL 16
Car 12

-Carolina ranks 20th overall on Defense
-Atlanta ranks 30th overall on Defense

-43% of all drives vs Atlanta end up with a score
-38% of all drives vs Carolina end up with a score

-7% of all drives vs Carolina Defense end in a turnover, 5th Worst
-14% of all drives vs Atlanta Defense end in a turnover, 6th Best

-Only 10% of all dropbacks of oppsong QBs end in a QBH/QBKD or Sack vs Atlanta
-Almost 20% of all dropbacks of opposing QBs end in a QBH/QBKD or Sack vs Carolina

-Falcons are 4th worst at YAC on Defense
-Falcons are 32nd in Pass Defense, who is the QB for Carolina this evening?
Sleeper Alert-Terrace Marshall

Carolina is almost as bad on pass defense, coming in ranked 27th
Carolina has the 8th best run defense

For those who are unfamiliar with Miami Dolphins' HC Mike McDaniel, I encourage you to watch this clip. He was caught on camera telling Just Fields "Stop It!" when he was scrambling and making Miami pay all game long.

His response after with a straight face is hilarious
He seems to resonate and connect with the team
We had a coach here once that could do that really well, he won a lot of games.

Last edited:
For those who are unfamiliar with Miami Dolphins' HC Mike McDaniel, I encourage you to watch this clip. He was caught on camera telling Just Fields "Stop It!" when he was scrambling and making Miami pay all game long.

This supposed to be in the Miami thread?

I'm debating if this game is even worth watching. Even if I'm playing a few guys it still seems like I could waste four hours watching paint dry and be more entertained.

This supposed to be in the Miami thread?

Sorry about that, changed the link in the 1st post as well

Man, the schedule makers truly hate Jeff Bezos. It’s the only explanation.

While you’re watching this train wreck tonight, just remember, they paid a Billion dollars for this. With a B.
Don't worry, he'll make it all back with a flood of subscribers dying to see that Lord of the Rings knockoff.

Man, the schedule makers truly hate Jeff Bezos. It’s the only explanation.

While you’re watching this train wreck tonight, just remember, they paid a Billion dollars for this. With a B.
He should ask for a refund for a defective product and then end the fiasco of Thursday Night Football.
That might be the first time I used the word "fiasco" in a post.

Weather.
Thursday.
Not one but TWO NFC South teams.
The Gods must have it in for me this week,I just "hunkered down" and survived another hurricane,power is stll on,and my escape is this game tonight.
Oh well...

Falcons- 23
Panthers- 16

Starting DJ Moore and Kyle Pitts, always a good feeling heading into the weekend with 2.3 combined pts from two of your "stars."

I have no idea how this game will go due to the weather.

I'm supposed to start Patterson and Foreman tonight. I'm sticking with it, even though it might bite me pretty hard. I don't have a ton of other options.

But I'll be watching. I've been looking forward to this since Sunday.

Not sure how I'm supposed to figure out the distribution between patterson, allgeier and huntley. on paper you give patterson the edge in td equity, but ATL is really a 4 headed beast in the run game.

Due to the bad weather, it’s hard to start any of the WR’s in this matchup. I’m sitting DJ with confidence
Just saw a shot of the stadium, rain was falling and winds were steady. Downgrade any long passes and kicking.
But I picked up Terrance Marshal!
LOL, I have DJ, but he can sit and throw his helmet somewhere
Sitting DJ tonight.

expect him to go off

Due to the bad weather, it’s hard to start any of the WR’s in this matchup. I’m sitting DJ with confidence
Just saw a shot of the stadium, rain was falling and winds were steady. Downgrade any long passes and kicking.
But I picked up Terrance Marshal!
LOL, I have DJ, but he can sit and throw his helmet somewhere
So who am I supposed to start now?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread