What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime - Steelers @ Browns (-4.5, 38.5) (2 Viewers)

Maybe this has been covered so I apologize in advance if it has:

If you sit down during halftime.....Is there a way to watch the AMAZON PRIME game FROM THE START (without waiting until the end of the game) ?????
Should be a live option
I don't want it LIVE..........i want the START of the game
Found this..
If you do not opt in to record the season, you will still have the ability to access 15 minutes of rewind from the point you joined the game, and you will also be able to pause and fast-forward as needed.

It's comical how much pressure the Steelers get when Watt is in the game and how little they get when he's not playing. I know this would never happen in real life but he's pretty damn close to being an MVP.
No doubt MVP level. Defense looks completely different without him

It's comical how much pressure the Steelers get when Watt is in the game and how little they get when he's not playing. I know this would never happen in real life but he's pretty damn close to being an MVP.
What’s they also lost is his ability to open up teammates because of all the attention he receives.

Users who are viewing this thread