What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime - Steelers @ Browns (-4.5, 38.5) (1 Viewer)

Assuming Boswell makes this FG this game once again will be in exact same spot as the Jets game and will come down to the onside kick

Same EXACT spot almost as last week (except Jets had no timeouts and less time)

So ya this game is not over it's onside kick time we seen how that went last week

After the penalty I would have gone for it. Not going to get a better shot at the TD.
They don't have a deep ball. This team is not able to score quickly. I think FG was the right call and then hope to get an onside recovery.
That's why I would have gone for it. Down in the RedZone, get the TD then if you get the insides, you only need to move it 30-40 yards for a FG attempt.

Browns should be 3-0 it is nice to get this win but should be 3-0 and that game vs Jets will haunt all year. Pretty sure if a Browns RB breaks the 1st down they are falling down from now until the end of time.

After the penalty I would have gone for it. Not going to get a better shot at the TD.
They don't have a deep ball. This team is not able to score quickly. I think FG was the right call and then hope to get an onside recovery.
That's why I would have gone for it. Down in the RedZone, get the TD then if you get the insides, you only need to move it 30-40 yards for a FG attempt.
True

Browns should be 3-0 it is nice to get this win but should be 3-0 and that game vs Jets will haunt all year. Pretty sure if a Browns RB breaks the 1st down they are falling down from now until the end of time.
no, they should be 1-2 :shrug:

The end of the Mitch Trubisky era in PIT.
was coming in to say the same. He’s horrendous. Pickens has the catch of the year and they don’t get him the ball after that? They are losing games by keeping Trebsisky in there. Again, he’s horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread