What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Amazon Prime - Steelers @ Browns (-4.5, 38.5) (2 Viewers)

Browns should be 3-0 right now. Even at 2-1, still pretty impressive without Watson.

On the flip side, Steelers could easily be 0-3, without a somewhat fluke win over the Bengals that required 5 turnovers, and bad officiating.

For all the folks calling for Pickett, it is equally as clear Warren should be getting more touches in this backfield. It's every bit as clear as it was with Aaron Jones/Jamaal Williams & Gurley/Darrell Henderson.

It's comical how much pressure the Steelers get when Watt is in the game and how little they get when he's not playing. I know this would never happen in real life but he's pretty damn close to being an MVP.
Next Gen Stats
@NextGenStats
Jacoby Brissett was pressured on just 4 of 33 dropbacks in the Browns 29-17 victory over the Steelers, his lowest pressure rate faced (12.1%) in a game in his career. 1f538.png 2017-2021: 35.0% (2nd-highest in NFL) 1f538.png 2022: 19.8% (9th-lowest in NFL)

Browns should be 3-0 right now. Even at 2-1, still pretty impressive without Watson.

On the flip side, Steelers could easily be 0-3, without a somewhat fluke win over the Bengals that required 5 turnovers, and bad officiating.
Browns could also easily be 0-3. football is weird that way.

If I was playing against the guy who started the Browns D, I would be pretty mad right now.
Yeah. The dreaded lateral play. Never works and usually ends up in some points for the defense. That one in particulur was ugly.

But bailed out the people that played the Browns defense that was the top rated defense this week by several sites.

Users who are viewing this thread