What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video - Ravens at Buccaneers (-2, 46.5) (1 Viewer)

Line opened at +1.5 for the Bucs. Now that it's -1.5, makes me think Andrews might not be playing.

Line opened at +1.5 for the Bucs. Now that it's -1.5, makes me think Andrews might not be playing.

Just snapped up Likely who was drafted then dropped a few weeks ago.

Should see a lot of the Slot snaps and routes that normally would go to Andrews.

If Andrews is active I'll drop him before kickoff, it's only a one week play anyways.

No way Mark Andrews is worth a 3 - 3.5 point swing (I'm seeing Bucs -2 right now), no player outside of Lamar Jackson is worth that type of swing in the spread for the Ravens.

Something is fishy Vegas...they want everyone to take Ravens it seems. As much as I don't trust it, I'm going to go Bucs 31 - Ravens 21.

Both defenses have underperformed this year. Lamar has played better than Tom,for 3 quarters anyway. Still a lot of offensive players hurt on the Bucs. Andrews a question mark for the Ravens. Short week. I was going to flip a coin but then firgured I'd go with the better head coach on a short week,so...

Baltimore- 27
Tampa Bay- 23

Boo Birds start singing late first half.

Ravens are 1-5 alltime in Thursday night road games, including last year’s lousy 22-10 loss at Miami (which was 6-3 at halftime). I have no reason to think they’ll play particularly well tonight

Ravens are 1-5 alltime in Thursday night road games, including last year’s lousy 22-10 loss at Miami (which was 6-3 at halftime). I have no reason to think they’ll play particularly well tonight
Wow --had no clue. And I tend to agree. I'll go with the reverse of @Rubi : Bucs 27-Ravens 23

if Andrews is active, are we starting him on our magic football teams?

and is that usually announced about 90 minutes before kickoff?

Bucs down 4 starters and I must highlight Winfield, Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy Bunting are all OUT
Should be a field day for Jackson tonight

Darn. Wish I read this before I took the Ravens and the points. Good info.

Is anyone here expecting a big game for Gus? Or do I bench him for DJ Moore in PPR?

Is anyone here expecting a big game for Gus? Or do I bench him for DJ Moore in PPR?
75 yards and a TD

Only reason I don’t think it’s more is because they’re easing him back from injury on a short week and he’s their clear #1 for as long as Dobbins is out

Hill had a huge fumble last week, which means he’s likely to be stuck in Harbaugh’s doghouse and could mean more carries for Gus than I’m anticipating

TB run D is a disaster

75 yards and a TD

Only reason I don’t think it’s more is because they’re easing him back from injury on a short week and he’s their clear #1 for as long as Dobbins is out

Hill had a huge fumble last week, which means he’s likely to be stuck in Harbaugh’s doghouse and could mean more carries for Gus than I’m anticipating

TB run D is a disaster
You’ve just convinced me. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread