What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF One For The Ages - Jaguars at Titans *** (1 Viewer)

Derrick Henry probably started in less than 5% of fantasy leagues this week.  I know I benched him in all 2 of my 110 leagues I own him in.

Greatest run in MNF history?  wow.  Beast mode and Tony Dorsett combined.  

Oh, it's Thursday... Greatest run in TNF history?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bouye just got man-handled.  But why isn't this illegal hands to the face?  Offense or defensive linemen can't shove the face mask with the hand.  

Henry should have been penalized for grabbing the facemask!!!!!!!

Bouye just got man-handled.  But why isn't this illegal hands to the face?  Offense or defensive linemen can't shove the face mask with the hand.  
League doesn't care about defensive players.  It's all about scoring keeping eyeballs on the TV, and the average American hasn't had the patience to appreciate a defensive struggle for decades now.

And get those dern kids off my lawn, would ya?

League doesn't care about defensive players.  It's all about scoring keeping eyeballs on the TV, and the average American hasn't had the patience to appreciate a defensive struggle for decades now.

And get those dern kids off my lawn, would ya?
There's a difference between defensive struggles and ####ty offense..... ;)

There's a difference between defensive struggles and ####ty offense..... ;)
True.  This game as a case in point.

I didn't mean to imply we were witnessing an epic defensive struggle.  I was saying the league wants more offense, less defense, so letting offensive players do things that get flagged when defenders do it has been going on for many years now.

No one throws a flag when the QB puts his full body weight on a DT, do they?

Jacksonville offense has scored a grand total of 13 points in their last 8 quarters. Hard to do in the NFL in 2018. They should just put Bortles back in. Can’t be worse. 

Jacksonville offense has scored a grand total of 13 points in their last 8 quarters. Hard to do in the NFL in 2018. They should just put Bortles back in. Can’t be worse. 
Kessler has been the only decent player on their team tonight.

ETA: They should consider playing him on defense, he can't be any worse at tackling than the 11 they have out there.

Users who are viewing this thread