What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF - Patriots (-6.5) vs. Falcons (47 o/u) *** (1 Viewer)

Anyone rolling with Bourne this week?
i am, but i'm a poster child for desperation at receiver. that aside, Bourne looks to have become a safe floor play over the last few weeks. second in targets over last four on the team and total of 238 yds in that span is 16th overall in the league across skill positions. He's a td or two away from being a legit start each week if this keeps up.

Everything points to a Pats victory going into this game,normally I would make a contrarian pick,but I just don't see it tonight,so....

Pats- 31

Falcons- 13

Everything points to a Pats victory going into this game,normally I would make a contrarian pick,but I just don't see it tonight,so....

Pats- 31

Falcons- 13
I think Atlanta keeps it closer than that. They were kind of coming on before getting crushed by Dallas, but the Cowboys might be the NFL's best team. 

I'll say:

Patriots-27

Falcons-20

I think the Falcons surprise a little bit on offense, and Belichick isn't able to take Pitts away, as Arthur Smith gets extra creative with him. Also think NE is a little more pass heavy than expected, at least early, to try and get the deep game going.

I think Atlanta keeps it closer than that. They were kind of coming on before getting crushed by Dallas, but the Cowboys might be the NFL's best team. 

I'll say:

Patriots-27

Falcons-20

I think the Falcons surprise a little bit on offense, and Belichick isn't able to take Pitts away, as Arthur Smith gets extra creative with him. Also think NE is a little more pass heavy than expected, at least early, to try and get the deep game going.
I hope you’re right. Rolling with Mac Jones in a game I need to win (Stafford on bye). Also wise and mills on defense, so go Pats! :towelwave:    :oldunsure:

Nothing has filled me with such incandescent rage this season quite like an unshaven Joe Buck.

Look, nepotism happens. I get it. But at least dress the part. Showing up to a 1 day a week job looking like you slept at a friggin waffle house is simply inexcusable. 

Nothing has filled me with such incandescent rage this season quite like an unshaven Joe Buck.

Look, nepotism happens. I get it. But at least dress the part. Showing up to a 1 day a week job looking like you slept at a friggin waffle house is simply inexcusable. 
Cut Buck some slack, its 2 days a week. 

I thought it was his no-shave-November look  :lmao:

I like going with the 2-4 day scruff look all the time, so.......

Odd thing for anyone straight to care about

I like going with the 2-4 day scruff look all the time, so.......

Odd thing for anyone straight to care about
It helps that I’m not a big Joe Buck fan to begin with.  We all have our pet peeves. Disheveled play by play guys who suck at play by play is apparently one of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot be understated how atrocious the Atlanta run blocking is. There's a guy in the backfield just as the RB gets the ball every other play.

Users who are viewing this thread