What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tnf seahawks @ cardinals (1 Viewer)

So I guess lynch won't get that fumble (I know he recovered) on his stats? Will that get fixed? My yahoo league gives -1 for fumbles. Yeah I know no one cares

Hooper31 said:
ImTheScientist said:
Will probably follow Fitz.
Seriously doubt that.
Why are the loudest and most confident always the most ignorant? Its comments like this one that make wonder if you know the first thing about this team other than player names and their record.
Troll playbook page 1: Whenever you make a mistake and say something really stupid (which will happen often), don't respond. Just ignore it like it never happened.

So I guess lynch won't get that fumble (I know he recovered) on his stats? Will that get fixed? My yahoo league gives -1 for fumbles. Yeah I know no one cares
Only counts as a fumble if it's recovered by the opposing team.

*People care. Shark Pool is for info gathering.

Just got back from the game. Gotta be utterly disheartening for the players to be at home and hear the opposing fans be louder than the home crowd. The bars near the stadium were filled with blue and green, one in particular was about 97% Seahawk fans. Cards fans were filing out at the beginning of the 4th. Plus the crowd was sitting for half the game. Pathetic showing by the "Red Sea".
There's little reason to drive over to a dead area of town on a weeknight. The stadium bars are always filled with opposition or other team fans. Their aren't a whole lot of natives of Arizona.

Blame ownership for terrible placement of the stadium.
:goodposting: Stadium itself is wonderful.

Attended most of camp this year & usually go to 2-3 games/year and giving away/sell the remainder. They expected the area to grow significantly when built. It didn't, housing crashed and most of the retail shops have stalled/closed in the meantime. Not sure why they decided to place the stadium in the poorer area of town to begin with. Just not an area to go to year around in the middle of nowhere.

Perhaps 10-20 years from now the light rail will head up to the stadium. On the bright side, at least they found a way to keep the Coyotes there for now (don't know how they pulled that one off finishing in the bottom 2 in attendance for the past 4-5 years).

Last edited by a moderator:

This isn't true, but often it does have to be recovered by a different PLAYER to be counted as a fumble. Most official scorers don't charge a fumble if the player recovers it themselves, and fantasy sites go off official scoring.

This isn't true, but often it does have to be recovered by a different PLAYER to be counted as a fumble. Most official scorers don't charge a fumble if the player recovers it themselves, and fantasy sites go off official scoring.
I am sure leagues differ. All three leagues I am in, count negative points if a fumble is lost to the opposing team.

Carroll said this on the radio this morning, as reported by Seahawks Indider:

"Carroll also said the crowd was so pro-Seahawks, he was confused at the end of plays. The cheering made him think one of the Seahawks may have made a mistake, when they actually were just picking up yards."

When the AZ offense was on the field, especially in the beginning, the whole crowd was making noise it seemed. I dunno if the 12s in the crowd were doing it all or if confused "Red Sea"ers heard Seattle fans yelling and tried to outdo them. The noises were indeed confusing. Like the Cards fans didn't know when to make noise or not. I heard one extremely negative guy behind me #####ing about how they always play lackluster at home. I looked around at everyone sitting down, not even waving the little flags that were handed out at the entrance, which seemed like an obvious reason that the O was sluggish. They had no energy to feed off of. It was like being at a Kenny G concert until. 3rd down.

Carroll said this on the radio this morning, as reported by Seahawks Indider:

"Carroll also said the crowd was so pro-Seahawks, he was confused at the end of plays. The cheering made him think one of the Seahawks may have made a mistake, when they actually were just picking up yards."

When the AZ offense was on the field, especially in the beginning, the whole crowd was making noise it seemed. I dunno if the 12s in the crowd were doing it all or if confused "Red Sea"ers heard Seattle fans yelling and tried to outdo them. The noises were indeed confusing. Like the Cards fans didn't know when to make noise or not. I heard one extremely negative guy behind me #####ing about how they always play lackluster at home. I looked around at everyone sitting down, not even waving the little flags that were handed out at the entrance, which seemed like an obvious reason that the O was sluggish. They had no energy to feed off of. It was like being at a Kenny G concert until. 3rd down.
Even though you hate me. Thank you for your vocal contribution (I think you said you were at the game). It was so cool watching the post game show. I have never seen anything like that. I couldn't help but watch the TV in amazement.

Users who are viewing this thread