What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF **Washington at Chicago** (1) (38) (2 Viewers)

God help me. With Tua out I need to play Wentz or Fields as my QB2, after much debate I'm going Fields on a gut feel.

Wow. Good luck. I'd personally go with Wentz, but I have a league where I'm 0-5 and am last in points. Don't listen to me.

That team did have Fields, by the way. He got me a whopping 6.84 points one game. Not the one in the rain, either.
Obviously too late on this, but Wentz has actually been pretty decent fantasy wise most weeks. Just kills his team with terrible sacks and turnovers.

Obviously too late on this, but Wentz has actually been pretty decent fantasy wise most weeks

I was going to say that, but I don't want to be that rando telling somebody how to set their lineup. I had Fields. He's awful. He's part of the reason for the 0-5 start. Drafted Lance and him. Ooooof.

Oh man, I'm going up against Da'Ron Payne and Brisker in my main league. That's already two sacks for them.

I shudder to think what's going to happen given these offenses. Oof.

Won’t help, he can’t see the field.

Right now thanking God the Jets picked Wilson when everybody on Twitter was screaming at them to take Fields. Zach doesn't look like this since he's been back. Yet, I should say. Wait until Denver and Buffalo. Then we'll see.

Obviously too late on this, but Wentz has actually been pretty decent fantasy wise most weeks

I was going to say that, but I don't want to be that rando telling somebody how to set their lineup. I had Fields. He's awful. He's part of the reason for the 0-5 start. Drafted Lance and him. Ooooof.
I have not started Fields all year it has been Rodgers and Tua when healthy and Wentz to fill in for Tua. I really think it was a coin flip decision but many factors lead me to Fields.
Home team
Rushing yards
Wash D better vs run
Bears D better vs pass
Wentz banged up
Washington seems to be a train wreck this week

Ugh! Tough break for Fields, those fall to the ground most of the time.

ETA: Nevermind, thought someone got a hand up, not a head up.

WTF Fields. Sidearm delivery up the middle? Wasn't like it hit and outstretched arm or something....hit defender in the face!

They should have changed the team symbol to a redskin potato -- then we could still say "go skins" or just "go tater tots!"

Users who are viewing this thread