What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF **Washington at Chicago** (1) (38) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
This looks like a real stinker on paper and Vegas is calling for a low score.

-Washington has allowed 11 Pass TD vs 1 Int while Chicago only allowed 4 TD vs 5 Int on the season.
-Bears 4.9 yds per carry allowed, wonder if we see a breakout game from Brian Robinson tonight.
-Bears 33 missed tackles on the season vs 21 on the Commanders
-Chicago is 13th overall vs the pass and Washington is 27th, problem is the Bears don't seem to be able to throw enough to exploit the weaknesses of their opponent.
-Can the Bears control the LOS and run the football tonight with Monty and Herbert?

Final Score: Chicago 20...Washington 17
Chicago is actually in the thick of it but Washington is 1-4 and the inverse of the rest of their division in the NFC East with the other 3 teams a combine 13-2! The Commanders season is mostly over but I am intrigued to watch Wentz finish out the season and where they go with him for 2023.

I'll say Washington 23, Chicago 14

I think Washington is able to run the ball and control the clock, though I do think it'll be a pretty big RBBC, so I wouldn't feel comfortable starting anyone, even if I think Washington probably hits 150 yards rushing.

I'm expecting another long day for Justin Fields, where he's scrambling for his life, and nobody is consistently open.

Was thinking 'what drinking game can I play' during tonight's game. Turnovers, sacks, fumbles, 3 and outs? I'm afraid whatever I choose my liver is going to hate me for it.

K Neal Henry any good. No decent 2nd TE or 1, 3 or 4 wr seems to be a huge part of the problem. Worst blocker in league starting at Center which could be remedied by Patrick's hand recovering enough to return to center. Problem is I feel although scraping by and getting beat in first round of playoffs as upside would rather land a top 5 pick to either get a true 1 wr, dominant Nose T or trade for extra draft capitol. Not sure a decent game and a L isn't preferable to making a playoff (improbable upside) run.
I also feel the Bears are calling games to teach Justin Fields more than actually use his talents optimally to get a few scrape by wins.
Go Bears... Go away Sam Mustipher lol...

After viewing last Thursday's game, I didn't think it could get any worse, until I was reminded that this one was next on the RNF slate. Ugh.

People locking in that this is a crapfest and most likely it is but I don't think anything could be worse than last Thursday. We'll get at least 3 TDs tonight.

Bears 20
Commies 13

Starting Mooney because bye week hell with no confidence, just hoping his one reception is a big one. Would be on the BRob train in a couple of places if I didn't have slightly better options

Another great Thursday Night game. How much will be said about Little Danny Snyder and his most recent temper tantrum.
A great double dip though involving two of the NFL's biggest problems,Snyder and TNF.
Snyder,Rivera saying the team's biggest problem is the qb,players asking to be traded,a bad week for The Washington Team gets worse...

Chicago- 23
Washington- 13

I might bet the over. The NFL needs some scoring in this game. I predict a lot of pass interference, defensive holding, and illegal contact penalties for both sides.

I might bet the over. The NFL needs some scoring in this game. I predict a lot of pass interference, defensive holding, and illegal contact penalties for both sides.
A sloppy played game with a lot of flags and large swings in momentum with busted and missed tackles...remember I mentioned 54 missed tackles combined by these 2 defenses and you add that up and you might be on to something here.

Think DET-SEA a couple weeks back?

True or False
Brian Robinson will break 80 yds combined tonight?
Justin Fields will have over 220 yds passing, his biggest game of the year?
Darnell Mooney will have over 70 yards receiving?
Monty will break 80 yds combined tonight?
Curtis Samuel will have 10+ targets vs the Bears?

Was thinking 'what drinking game can I play' during tonight's game. Turnovers, sacks, fumbles, 3 and outs? I'm afraid whatever I choose my liver is going to hate me for it.
I just want to say if you do 3 and outs you will die. Please don't.

God help me. With Tua out I need to play Wentz or Fields as my QB2, after much debate I'm going Fields on a gut feel.

Justin Fields has been working on his breathing to calm himself?

Oh man. Such an athlete. Not much of a QB so far besides that one game where he threw for a ton last year.

God help me. With Tua out I need to play Wentz or Fields as my QB2, after much debate I'm going Fields on a gut feel.

Wow. Good luck. I'd personally go with Wentz, but I have a league where I'm 0-5 and am last in points. Don't listen to me.

That team did have Fields, by the way. He got me a whopping 6.84 points one game. Not the one in the rain, either.

In order to make this watchable, and even then not really, I got the commandos and wentz over 220 yards passing

I am so glad gambling isn’t allowed where I live

Love how Fitzpatrick (who was in the Washington system for a moment) said the Washington offense won’t work for most quarterbacks, if any.

Damn. That’s brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread