What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF **Washington at Chicago** (1) (38) (1 Viewer)

That was worse than last week, actually.

By quite a bit. At least Russ had a prayer to do something in that one because he's been around the league for so long.

We just ran the ball for 40 yds, down 12-7, time running out and we are inside the 5 yd line with almost a full minute left, what should we do HC/OC/QBC/OL Coaches?
-I got this, let's call 4 straight pass plays and tell Fields to stay in the pocket and deliver the football, what do you all say?

I agree with Sherman...AWFUL play calling by Chicago. Fields sucks, but they should be better then this

Sherman is saying what I thought too. Bears coaching staff would have asked prime Cam Newton to run Aaron Rodgers offense. Complete lack of coaching your team. Honestly, through 6 weeks and 1 offseason, I'm not totally sure Nagy/Pace weren't better than what they have now.

Too bad they didn't kick the FG in the 1st Q, then all they had to do was kick another FG there instead of needing a TD for the win. More horrible coaching decisions lose another game. Rampant stupid coaching, not taking the points.

Muh analytics

Woo-hoo! Bears lose again!

they’ll probably just draft the wrong QB again

deep QB class tho
No doubt about it. No reason to believe they'll draft the right guy and surround him with talent. Not a Fields fan but the kid has no chance. The Bears hate developing Qbs.
You know how sometimes you see a WR split the two defenders like Waddle did in Week 1 vs the Patriots late to seal the game?
-I watched 2 Bears OL one time tonight actually get split just like that, almost take each other OUT trying to block a blitzing LB shooting up one of the A-gaps.

INteresting point....this coach and GM didn't draft him.

So friggin lame. The best coaches adjust to their players and design schemes to help them succeed, not find players to fit a scheme. Fire them

And again, if they just kicked a FG on 4th and goal in the first half, they'd have been able to win the game there.
Meh. Going for it was absolutely the right call there. You don't take FGs from the 1, especially early.

The GSH on the jerseys currently stand for get some help.

And again, if they just kicked a FG on 4th and goal in the first half, they'd have been able to win the game there.
Meh. Going for it was absolutely the right call there. You don't take FGs from the 1, especially early.

The GSH on the jerseys currently stand for get some help.
Under normal circumstances with a normal offense, I'd say it's the right call to go for it. For an anemic offense on TNF where 3 points might win it, take the damn points.

Users who are viewing this thread