What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF **Washington at Chicago** (1) (38) (1 Viewer)

I spaced things out enough tonight that I could watch the 4th quarter. Thankfully, the ineptitude of these franchises prevented me from having to.

And again, if they just kicked a FG on 4th and goal in the first half, they'd have been able to win the game there.
Meh. Going for it was absolutely the right call there. You don't take FGs from the 1, especially early.

The GSH on the jerseys currently stand for get some help.
Under normal circumstances with a normal offense, I'd say it's the right call to go for it. For an anemic offense on TNF where 3 points might win it, take the damn points.
I'd still disagree. Bad play calling, but not bad decision. 4 plays from inside the 3, could have just run Fields 4 times and he'd have gotten it.

True or False
Brian Robinson will break 80 yds combined tonight?
Justin Fields will have over 220 yds passing, his biggest game of the year?
Darnell Mooney will have over 70 yards receiving?
Monty will break 80 yds combined tonight?
Curtis Samuel will have 10+ targets vs the Bears?

True or False
True
False
False
True
True

True or False
False
False
Maybe, leaning false
True
False, but close
Robinson did not hit the yds but I think most investors are liking the returns tonight, maybe not over the top but solid with the TD and he looks like the only guy getting the ball when they run the football.

Fields did not hit 220 but 190 pass +88 rush yds which is like another 166 passing, not that bad. I bet he was close to a season high tonight in points. Nothing special though.

Mooney was 7/68, 13+ in PPR, 2 yds shy of 70

Monty 80 yds exact!

Samuel was 2 for 6 tonight on just 5 targets. Top 2 Commanders had 41 and 23 yds, I mentioned the Bears Pass Defense was 13th overall and not that bad, they showed it tonight.

Thanks for posting back at me
Cheers

Last edited:
True or False

True or False
True
False
False
True
True

True or False
False
False
Maybe, leaning false
True
False, but close
Robinson did not hit the yds but I think most investors are liking the returns tonight, maybe not over the top but solid with the TD and he looks like the only guy getting the ball when they run the football.

Fields did not hit 220 but i bet 190 +88 rush yds which is like another 166 passing, not that bad. I bet he was close to a season high tonight in points. Nothing special though.

Monty 80 yds exact!

Samuel was 2 for 6 tonight on just 5 targets. Top 2 Commanders had 41 and 23 yds, I mentioned the Bears Pass Defense was 13th overall and not that bad, they showed it tonight.

Cheers
Ha, nailed it.

ETA: Before I pat myself on the back too hard, I actually didn't remember which side of the Mooney one I picked.

If you're so blond, explain this Charissa!

Okay, for those that don't know it's a play on Mindless Self Indulgence's play on "Clarissa Explains The World."

If you're so smart, explain this, Clairssa!

Tony G. is an all time stud as an NFL HOF TE but every week on the sideline he looks miserable and affected by the cold while the others on the set seem to be fine. Charissa ripping him for having a heater is hilarious.

Too bad they didn't kick the FG in the 1st Q, then all they had to do was kick another FG there instead of needing a TD for the win. More horrible coaching decisions lose another game. Rampant stupid coaching, not taking the points.
This seems to happen every week. Coaches go for it on 4th, don't make it, and that FG results in being the amount they lose by.

Also Fields looks lost and seems to have little confidence. His accuracy is bad he seems short in the pocket.

I'd be surprised if he made it but he's young still and has been surrounded by bad coaching.

True or False

True or False
True
False
False
True
True

True or False
False
False
Maybe, leaning false
True
False, but close

Fields did not hit 220 but i bet 190 +88 rush yds which is like another 166 passing, not that bad. I bet he was close to a season high tonight in points. Nothing special though.

Monty 80 yds exact!

Cheers
If you started more than one from this game, I pray for you.

i had to start THREE.

And again, if they just kicked a FG on 4th and goal in the first half, they'd have been able to win the game there.
Meh. Going for it was absolutely the right call there. You don't take FGs from the 1, especially early.

The GSH on the jerseys currently stand for get some help.
That is the complete opposite of what you do. You take the points that early, especially when you know the other teams O stinks. They killed any momentum that they had getting zero and it cost them the game.

True or False

True or False
True
False
False
True
True

True or False
False
False
Maybe, leaning false
True
False, but close

Fields did not hit 220 but 190 pass +88 rush yds which is like another 166 passing, not that bad. I bet he was close to a season high tonight in points. Nothing special though.

Monty 80 yds exact!

Cheers
2.5 for 5. Solid 50%!

Amazon has to feel like the fools they are for investing in the terrible NFL Thursday product.
They are using The dog teams early, it can only get better. Considering there is a 12-page thread on this game, they are probably;y doing pretty well numbers-wise.
The NFL is really lucky there are so many degenerate gambles and FF players out there :lol:

Amazon has to feel like the fools they are for investing in the terrible NFL Thursday product.
You think this has something to do with the day it was played on?
Yes. Giving bad offenses 3 less days to gameplan clearly has an impact.
8-10-17-12....Commanders scores the last 4 games. Seems pretty standard for them. Definitely not "clearly" impacting the offense.
One touchdown scored on Thursday in the last two games. Abysmal.

Yes. They should change these games to the week after a bye. This will be weeks 6-thru Thanksgiving. This way a team gets 10 days off, a Thursday game, then 10 more days off. Any player who gets hurt on a Sunday now is basically out four days later, that isn’t good for the league.

Rules can be changed so every team must
play on a Monday or a Thursday, now it’s every team on Thursday.

8-10-17-12....Commanders scores the last 4 games. Seems pretty standard for them. Definitely not "clearly" impacting the offense.
And none of the teams involved have a winning record. They were bad games no matter day they played. Now do the other weeks.

Yes. They should change these games to the week after a bye. This will be weeks 6-thru Thanksgiving. This way a team gets 10 days off, a Thursday game, then 10 more days off. Any player who gets hurt on a Sunday now is basically out four days later, that isn’t good for the league.

I'd be happy to look at any stats you have regarding how bad the game is or how much more often players get hurt.

I'd be happy to look at any stats you have regarding how bad the game is or how much more often players get hurt.
We can start with the head injuries, the rules have already changed. Just last week, J Taylor is an automatic out on Thursday, maybe he plays on Sunday.

And none of the teams involved have a winning record. They were bad games no matter day they played. Now do the other weeks.
They're bad offenses and they're worse when they have less days to prepare.

We can start with the head injuries, the rules have already changed. Just last week, J Taylor is an automatic out on Thursday, maybe he plays on Sunday.
The head injury rules were changed because the Dolphins/NFL tried to pretend Tua didnt have one.

They're bad offenses and they're worse when they have less days to prepare.
I wont look it up, but how many days did Washington have to prepare when they scored the 8 and 10 points?
Why were the Thursday offenses just fine in weeks 2, 3 and 4?

The head injury rules were changed because the Dolphins/NFL tried to pretend Tua didnt have one.
How many would be ready in four days if the teams follow the correct protocol? Probably few if any.

How many would be ready in four days if the teams follow the correct protocol? Probably few if any.
Again, Im happy to look at the stats. Do more players miss Thursday games?

As a prop player, yes. Sucks for me as I like to bet the unders on them coming off an injury - but there are more scratches now.

As a prop player, yes. Sucks for me as I like to bet the unders on them coming off an injury - but there are more scratches now.
Well, thats hardly stats to back up the claim. In any case, I dont mind the games and no one is going to change their mind here.

Users who are viewing this thread