What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TO :tinfoilhat: (1 Viewer)

JAA

Footballguy
Some interesting tidbits from TOs forum:

Yes, I realize it sux he always uses CAPS LOCK

I know the odds of you answering this question are slim to none, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. Do you wish that you would have gone about your contract negotiation in a more humble way? Seeing as Reggie Wayne completely stayed out of the media with his negotiations, and ultimately got a contract worth more than your current one, it would seem that the quieter approach is much more successful.

TO

NOPE! I SAY NO B/C NOBODY BELIEVES THE REAL STORY THAT WE(DREW OR ME) DIDN'T GO 2 THE MEDIA SAYIN THAT WE WANTED 2 RENEGOTIATE TIL AFTER IT WS LEAKED N THE MEDIA BY THE EAGLES THT THT'S WHT WE WERE TRYIN 2 DO!! THEY DID THAT 2 MAKE THE FANS MAD @ ME AND DREW SO THEY COULD GET LEVERAGE. PLEASE DN'T BELIEVE EVERTHING HEAR ON ESPN!!! IT'S JUST NOT ALL TRUE AND THAT'S AS BEST AS I CAN SAY IT!!! THANX 4 LISTENING!
He also makes a lot of these comments:
THANK YOU! THT MEANS ALOT...TAKE CARE!! C U @ THE LINC!

THANX! R U GONNA WEAR THE NEW JERSEY 2 THE LINC? MUCH LUV!
Just for fun
Yo T.O., listen to this dog. In the same week, you, who was my second round pick gets suspended and possibly deactivated for the rest of the year, and Priest Holmes my first round pick goes on the injured reserve.

Do you play any fantasy sports? I know you probably don't for football but how about for basketball?

--------------------

TO

NAW, I DN'T PLAY THOSE FANTASY GAMES...

SORRY BOUT THAT, ##### HAPPENS!!!!

NOPE! I SAY NO B/C NOBODY BELIEVES THE REAL STORY THAT WE(DREW OR ME) DIDN'T GO 2 THE MEDIA SAYIN THAT WE WANTED 2 RENEGOTIATE TIL AFTER IT WS LEAKED N THE MEDIA BY THE EAGLES THT THT'S WHT WE WERE TRYIN 2 DO!! THEY DID THAT 2 MAKE THE FANS MAD @ ME AND DREW SO THEY COULD GET LEVERAGE. PLEASE DN'T BELIEVE EVERTHING HEAR ON ESPN!!! IT'S JUST NOT ALL TRUE AND THAT'S AS BEST AS I CAN SAY IT!!! THANX 4 LISTENING!
I believe him. Was the original crayon version actually scanned onto the website, or did someone actually transcribe it?

Yo T.O., listen to this dog. In the same week, you, who was my second round pick gets suspended and possibly deactivated for the rest of the year, and Priest Holmes my first round pick goes on the injured reserve.

Do you play any fantasy sports? I know you probably don't for football but how about for basketball?

--------------------

TO

NAW, I DN'T PLAY THOSE FANTASY GAMES...

SORRY BOUT THAT, ##### HAPPENS!!!!
smartest thing I've ever heard TO say, equivalent of :ptts:

He can't even spell ####, he gave it an extra letter :loco:

He needs a new contract so he can finish his degree at the Online College of Ebonics......

He needs a new contract so he can finish his degree at the Online College of Ebonics......
Huh? Reading that I thought he already had graduated and was going for an advanced degree in BabbleTalk!

Online college of ebonics? Please explain

I believe him. Was the original crayon version actually scanned onto the website, or did someone actually transcribe it?
That's ####### brilliant! :thumbup:

Does this mean he thinks he's returning to Philly this year?
No he said many times he wont be an Eagle
I get that, but why does he keep saying "C U @ the linc?"
I think that means he's going to Dallas and returning to the Linc.
Thanks for your very helpful post :rolleyes: , but I already saw that. That's JAXBill's opinion. I was looking for JAA's.

Thanks for your very helpful post :rolleyes: , but I already saw that. That's JAXBill's opinion. I was looking for JAA's.
I didnt reply because that was my opinion also :)

Roger. Next time the choice is between giving the benefit of the doubt you wouldn't ask a question you'd already seen the logical answer to... or assume you would ask it again... we'll know which way you prefer we decide. :thumbup: :hophead:

I didnt reply because that was my opinion also :)
Dallas, huh? Keyshaun, TO and Teri Glenn all on the same team?I was thinking more along the lines of Denver, KC or Miami. What makes everyone think Dallas?

Dallas, huh? Keyshaun, TO and Teri Glenn all on the same team?

I was thinking more along the lines of Denver, KC or Miami. What makes everyone think Dallas?
In addition to what you wrote, Demetrius Underwood and Alonzo Spellman also make me think of Dallas. They may be able to field the all-time headcase team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread