What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tom Brady Injury Thread (3 Viewers)

Sacked after he completed to Moss. Left leg bent down awkwardly, walked off the field under his own power after being down for a minute.

Didn't look terrible.

Somehow my thread with more info got erased already - Brady tackled at the knee at the end of a play. Left leg bent awkwardly as he went down.

Walked off the field on his own power. In the lockerroom. Walked down the lockerroom steps under his own power.

The hit looked pretty bad. But Brady was walking/limping under his own power heading into the locker room. Cassel is taking the field for the next series.

Just saw the play. That didn't look that dirty. The defender had a lineman all over him, and it that situation, you are doing whatever you can to get to the QB, so low hits are gonna happen sometimes. That was my interpretation after seeing it once...

Pollard came in on a safety blitz. he was blocked to the ground about two feet in front of Brady. As Brady threw Pollard lunged forward off the ground and hit Brady's left knee as it was planted. It sort of flexed/twisted and Brady went down. He walked off on his own power to the locker room.

Brady back in? Or NFL.com error?

Edit: It has corrected now, it was Cassel

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Cassell worth a pick up at all? The NE offense didn't look too steller in preseason when he was in there.
51 yards on his first completion? You tell me. I honestly think Brady tore something. They said he is questionable for the rest of the day. I think it's worse than that honestly. Brady's a warrior and he was hobbling pretty good.

The hit looked pretty bad. But Brady was walking/limping under his own power heading into the locker room. Cassel is taking the field for the next series.
Painful but clean. OL on the dude's back and Brady was just coming forward with the ball when the helmet hit the knee. Just making a play on the QB. Hope Brady's ok.

I really hope he's OK. Not a Pats fan, but I like Brady, and anyway, I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone.

FWIW, the hit reminds me of a similar hit Big Ben took on a Monday Night game against the Chargers a couple years back. Anyone remember that? Ben was only out a couple of games, and came back to win a SB. Hopefully it's like that and not like the Palmer injury.

Users who are viewing this thread