What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tom Brady or Dak Prescott in TD heavy league? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Who would you rather have this season Tom Brady or Dad Prescott in a td heavy league? Last year in out league Prescott averaged (44.1 mpg...over four games) and Brady averaged (37.1ppg)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
What is meant by TD heavy league?  Regardless I think its a coin flip.  I actually have been waiting on the QB until the last of the top 7 or 8 are left and it has landed me Brady every time (which I don't mind - although that probably means Brady finally gets injured).  

We use an unconventional scoring system that is meant to increase the value of QB'S. Every TD is worth 10 points

We use an unconventional scoring system that is meant to increase the value of QB'S. Every TD is worth 10 points
What about rushing?  Same 10 pts?  That doesn't really change anything in the grand scheme of things when comparing QB's to each other since it's the same for all of them.  If rushing and passing are the same then it moves the mobile guys down a bit as they don't gain the rushing TD advantage.  But really you want a guy you think will get the most TD's.  From the talking heads Brady is supposed to break the TD record so it seems like he should be the better choice then.  

Users who are viewing this thread