What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tom Brady should be fined and suspended (1 Viewer)

Dez, or Suh have proved nothing in this league.
So if you have a Super Bowl ring you can do whatever you like?

Double standard
no, it's about leadership. The names you mentioned aren't leaders. Their past actions/behaviors plague them.
Dez Bryant is not a leader on the Dallas Cowboys? He was never a leader at Oklahoma State? Why do you say that Dez is not a leader in the locker room and on the field? What has he done to not earn that right in your eyes?

If you curse like that at your place of work, would you have a job for long?
Yes, people swear all the time in all kinds of work environments... especially in the heat of the moment.

Huge difference in swearing about something to someone versus swearing at someone.

You're sounding a little bit like a 'Phins homer hating on "all things Brady."

Double standard
no, it's about leadership. The names you mentioned aren't leaders. Their past actions/behaviors plague them.
Dez Bryant is not a leader on the Dallas Cowboys? He was never a leader at Oklahoma State? Why do you say that Dez is not a leader in the locker room and on the field? What has he done to not earn that right in your eyes?

. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4689605/the-troubles-of-dez-bryant

I take it you don't follow the cowboys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Double standard

. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4689605/the-troubles-of-dez-bryant
I understand you and many others are gonna focus on his off field stuff but in the locker room and on the field he is a leader.

Brady has had some off the field troubles as well depending on your moral compass. I'm not gonna post it all up in here and I don't have a clean record either in life but Brady is not as white as a preacher's sheets either.

And you and others are showing the double standard in the NFL. I'm not railing mad here but there is a solid double standard and Brady showed that tonight. BTW, I'm not the only one that is saying this. ESPN Freddie Coleman was all over this after the game as well. I have a feeling tomorrow morning on radio and sports columns/twitter across the country there will be folks talking about this.

Just as bad as the PI call was how Brady went after the refs after the game. He should be fined heavily for it. If not, you send a message that it's OK to berate the officials during and after the game.

Ministry of Pain said:
The difference is his home life does not affect his football life or the team.

Ministry of Pain said:
Right so there's a double standard for what we will allow as right or wrong?

It's OK to smoke weed in Colorado, not OK in Florida. Is the guy who smokes it in Colorado different than the guy doing it in Florida in your opinion? Where is the line?

The line is where your personal life becomes toxic to the football team,
1st of all, I appreciate you going back and forth with me and letting me indulge. I think there is a double standard and we'll hear more about this tomorrow. USA Today is already running with it, enough media take it and run, Goodell might be forced to act on it.

I agree he will not be suspended but he should be given a hefty fine for doing this. It sends a bad message to the rest of the league like they can hunt down refs after games. Especially since Trent Williams did nothing in retaliation for being called a great big fat fartbag or whatever the ref muttered to him.

Ministry of Pain said:
Brady on his way off the field and with Ryan Mallet on his left and the referee Clete Blakeman on his right decided to unload a short list of profanities on the referee.
In all seriousness, at the end of the game, I was admiring Brady's restraint. (But then I am used to watching Philip Rivers -- not that Rivers ever uses profanity, but he tends to be rather more animated in his discussions with officials.)

After the flag was picked up, Brady remained very calm until they got down toward the tunnel. That's when he used some colorful language with the ref, but I didn't think it was particularly noteworthy except for the fact that the cameras don't usually get that close. His words were choice, but his body language was more subdued than I'd expect to see from a lot of players.

There is cursing in the NFL, on the field and on the sideline. Dirty words are regularly uttered. I don't think there's anything the league can realistically do about it. Boys will be boys. The only decent solution, IMO, is to keep the cameras (or, rather, microphones) away from the players during live-game situations where the audio can't be edited effectively before airing.

A fine would be inappropriate.

Ministry of Pain said:
Brady on his way off the field and with Ryan Mallet on his left and the referee Clete Blakeman on his right decided to unload a short list of profanities on the referee.
In all seriousness, at the end of the game, I was admiring Brady's restraint. (But then I am used to watching Philip Rivers -- not that Rivers ever uses profanity, but he tends to be rather more animated in his discussions with officials.)

After the flag was picked up, Brady remained very calm until they got down toward the tunnel. That's when he used some colorful language with the ref, but I didn't think it was particularly noteworthy except for the fact that the cameras don't usually get that close. His words were choice, but his body language was more subdued than I'd expect to see from a lot of players.

There is cursing in the NFL, on the field and on the sideline. Dirty words are regularly uttered. I don't think there's anything the league can realistically do about it. Boys will be boys. The only decent solution, IMO, is to keep the cameras (or, rather, microphones) away from the players during live-game situations where the audio can't be edited effectively before airing.

A fine would be inappropriate.
:goodposting:

sporthenry said:
I could see a fine for this. But what precedent is there for a suspension?
If any list of guys like Dez Bryant does this, they would face a harsh fine at minimum from Goodell. Have you all been watching the last 3-4 years? He suspended a head coach for an entire season, a GM for 8 games, what if there were children watching their hero come off the field and they see him drop this type of language.

Refs apparently were cussing at Trent Williams yesterday so Goodell needs to step in and put a stop to this, make an example out of Brady and send a message that no 1 player is more important than the shield.

Brady should have been shaking hands with Cam Newton at midfield but instead he showed a terrible display of poor sportsmanship, that's not the message these to send out there.
Care to define precedent for the group here? The MoP definition should do...

*It was PI - hugging a player while the ball is in the air is illegal, catchable or not, its illegal contact.

*The ref was asking someone to bail him out when he threw the flag

*When the ref blows a call and cost you a game you are lucky all you get is an ear full

*Clearly see OP is a Dolphins fan

Fine and suspension? What the league wants is to take an elite player and superstar out of a prime time game next week against Denver because he was upset and talked smack to an official who made a bad call.
Did you read the first sentence of the OP? This is not about whether it was a bad call. It's about a double standard. I bet Peyton Manning would not have run after the referee. He would have shook Cam's hands, shook Ron Rivera's hand, jogged off the field and met with the press.

Cam does the same thing and he would be labeled a punk, same for Dez Bryant, same for Ndomokong Suh, and the list goes on and on.
Like the other guy posted the link of, Manning did the exact same thing when he said "that's the most horsesh*t call I've ever seen, I hope you retire after tonight".. and your response was 'two wrongs don't make a right" and you refused to talk about that incident anymore. Yet you keep going back to the 'double standard' like Tom is the only player in the league who does this and gets away with it.

This thread and your opinion might have been more reputable if you weren't CLEARLY a Brady hater and that your phins-fandom didn't shine through every one of posts. C'mon, we can all practically see the bitterness and anger on your face by reading everything you write here.

After the game Brady said he didn't see the play, so he can't say if it was a good or bad call. Most of the time in front of the press he says the right things, is nothing but respectable of the refs and opponents, and shows class. He is a competitor and showed some fire and emotion and did what MANY players do and swear around/at refs. Let it go and go celebrate the Patriots loss.

this should be in the game thread...

What QB wouldn't be upset? Fine, I'm sure, suspension is a bit much though.

I thought Gronkowski gave a poor effort and somewhat unlike him on that play. There must be 100 examples of plays where he fought for the ball in the end zone and yet tonight he's about walking when that LB puts his arms around him.
I think Gronk didn't believe that Brady would make such a terrible throw into strong double coverage.

And the reason it's not interference is that Gronk initiated the contact by running straight into two defenders who had position on him.
This exactly. Even if no hands got involved by either Gronk or defender, they both would have gone down due to incidental leg contact as a result of Gronk running into said defender.....not to mention ball was thrown a little behind Gronk.

As for the rest of the ending of that game.....HAHA.....really makes me laugh at all the naive fools that think the NFL is any more legitimate than the NBA. In the final, what...20 seconds of this game, you had the refs trying their darndest to give this game to New England. Refs gave the Pats an extra play by moving that game clock from 4 seconds to 6 seconds, and then you had nearly 2 pass interference penalties, one which would have given the Pats ANOTHER extra play at the 1 after time expired if that last pass interference had stood. Thing is.....I knew it was coming once the Pats moved past the 50...and sure enough.

As for the rest of the ending of that game.....HAHA.....really makes me laugh at all the naive fools that think the NFL is any more legitimate than the NBA. In the final, what...20 seconds of this game, you had the refs trying their darndest to give this game to New England. Refs gave the Pats an extra play by moving that game clock from 4 seconds to 6 seconds, and then you had nearly 2 pass interference penalties, one which would have given the Pats ANOTHER extra play at the 1 after time expired if that last pass interference had stood. Thing is.....I knew it was coming once the Pats moved past the 50...and sure enough.
sooo the refs were the ones that signaled for a timeout at 00:06 left?

*It was PI - hugging a player while the ball is in the air is illegal, catchable or not, its illegal contact.

*When the ref blows a call and cost you a game you are lucky all you get is an ear full

Fine and suspension? What the league wants is to take an elite player and superstar out of a prime time game next week against Denver because he was upset and talked smack to an official who made a bad call.
Did you read the first sentence of the OP? This is not about whether it was a bad call. It's about a double standard. I bet Peyton Manning would not have run after the referee. He would have shook Cam's hands, shook Ron Rivera's hand, jogged off the field and met with the press.

Cam does the same thing and he would be labeled a punk, same for Dez Bryant, same for Ndomokong Suh, and the list goes on and on.
Like the other guy posted the link of, Manning did the exact same thing when he said "that's the most horsesh*t call I've ever seen, I hope you retire after tonight".. and your response was 'two wrongs don't make a right" and you refused to talk about that incident anymore. Yet you keep going back to the 'double standard' like Tom is the only player in the league who does this and gets away with it.

This thread and your opinion might have been more reputable if you weren't CLEARLY a Brady hater and that your phins-fandom didn't shine through every one of posts. C'mon, we can all practically see the bitterness and anger on your face by reading everything you write here.

After the game Brady said he didn't see the play, so he can't say if it was a good or bad call. Most of the time in front of the press he says the right things, is nothing but respectable of the refs and opponents, and shows class. He is a competitor and showed some fire and emotion and did what MANY players do and swear around/at refs. Let it go and go celebrate the Patriots loss.
Didn't look like it happened after the game. Ref was standing there so the game was still ongoing. Brady had to run after the referee, different dynamic IMO.

Also that bolded area shows you he was FOS. The team I support has no bearing on this. I've never launched an attack on Brady, and the 1s sentence of the OP shows I acknowledge it was a terrible no call.

Let's get real here. It's all over the news, front page of CBS, let's not act ilk I am whipping it up out of thin air.

Ministry of Pain said:
There is no question that Carolina committed PI on the last play of what was as good a MNF game as almost any Super Bowl I have ever seen. I was thoroughly entertained for 60 minutes of football. Here is where I have a major problem and the double standard in the NFL.

Brady on his way off the field and with Ryan Mallet on his left and the referee Clete Blakeman on his right decided to unload a short list of profanities on the referee. The F bomb plus BS came flying out of his mouth. If that were Dez Bryant it would be all over Twitter in 10 seconds and Roger Goodell would have to hold a special meeting on what to do with him. That footage will make its way around but I highly doubt Brady will receive any consequences.

Take a look...

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/tom-brady-f-bomb-referee-video-clete-blakeman/211202

And the refs have been very good to Brady over the years, many times bailing him out with roughing the passer calls, phantom PI calls that were like the last play of the game tonight only in reverse. I will be eager to hear what if anything happens to Uncle Tom tomorrow but I doubt much of anything comes of it.

ESPN had the footage, whether they decide to make it into much, we'll see. But if you have the full game on DVR tonight, watch Brady a he exits the field. He isn't shaking hands and con grads to the Panthers after a monumental all time great NFL game, instead he is crying to the refs and cussing them out as he leaves the field. We talk about class, where was the class on that instance?

Do the the right thing Roger and make an example out of him like you have done with everybody else you hold to that double standard you have tucked away in your office.

Sincerely,

The Ministry of Pain
Anyone that is harping on the PI call is simply :deadhorse:

Does not change or justify Brady's actions.

The Boston Herald says otherwise in the caption of this photo. Who berates a referee if they didn't see the play?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/11/patriots_lose_to_panthers

Didn't look like it happened after the game. Ref was standing there so the game was still ongoing. Brady had to run after the referee, different dynamic IMO.

Also that bolded area shows you he was FOS. The team I support has no bearing on this. I've never launched an attack on Brady, and the 1s sentence of the OP shows I acknowledge it was a terrible no call.

Let's get real here. It's all over the news, front page of CBS, let's not act ilk I am whipping it up out of thin air.
No it happened during the game... I'd say this was worse. And watch Brady's body language, stance, etc... its actually far less attacking then Mannings. You say its a different dynamic, well no two situations are the same yet you're trying to argue that manning would NEVER do that during those situations because he is far more 'classy' then Brady. Apparently not.

The team you support has full bearing on this. What you think about the call is irrelevant here (as you are telling everyone their views of the call are also irrelevant). Never launched an attack on Brady, well you've been clear in other threads about your distain for him. Like in today's Carolina thread on the last page "Rip Tommy a new one tonight, this is gonna be a war and New England better be ready for a good old fashioned back alley brawl". Doesn't exactly prove you have an objective view of Tom Brady and this exact situation.

You're not whipping it out of thin air that maybe his actions could be wrong and that that's up for discussion, but you're bringing up his home life, other calls in other games, 'spygate', BB's reactions in other games, etc.... and everyone can see through this 'I'm being objective" thing. Face it, you hate Tom Brady with all your heart, and you're not fooling anybody... and you clearly are not able to have an objective, discussion worthy opinion with the way you spew your hate for him.

This happens all game, in every game. I'm sure even a Dolphin has told a ref the call was f'ing BS. I think you're the one beating the dead horse here.

The Boston Herald says otherwise in the caption of this photo. Who berates a referee if they didn't see the play?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/11/patriots_lose_to_panthers
He was doing what he often does and 'saying the right thing' and not going off about the call during his interview. Man, you look for the bad in EVERYTHING this man does or says, don't you? Don't be naive, he clearly saw the play.

He was doing what he often does and 'saying the right thing' and not going off about the call during his interview. Man, you look for the bad in EVERYTHING this man does or says, don't you? Don't be naive, he clearly saw the play.
Listen kid, 43,889 posts into this, if you think you can waive a faux homer post at me and make me nervous, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a lot of things in here but blind homer ain't one of them. Dolphins fans will tell you I am brutal on the organization and the 2013 Dolphins thread will clearly show it but I doubt you want to sift thru it. Rooting for the Panthers tonight doesn't mean I hate Brady.

"As a Phins fan you want to see the Pats and Brady lose"…water is wet, summers are hot, tell us something any football fan doesn't know. Dallas wants to see Washington lose, Cinci wants to see Pitt lose, it's ridiculous the notion that because I root for the Phins I can't call one on Brady. I've never torn him up in any thread. Openly rooting against him is not the same as being critical of everything he does.

It's in the NY Daily News, Wash Post, SF Chronicle, and the Boston Herald…that pretty much covers coast to coast by reputable news media backing up what I wrote in the OP ;)

I thought Gronkowski gave a poor effort and somewhat unlike him on that play. There must be 100 examples of plays where he fought for the ball in the end zone and yet tonight he's about walking when that LB puts his arms around him.
I think Gronk didn't believe that Brady would make such a terrible throw into strong double coverage.

And the reason it's not interference is that Gronk initiated the contact by running straight into two defenders who had position on him.
Didn't see the play, but far too many PIs are called this way. Always thought the severely underthrown ball causing the WR to go from full sprint to dead stop with a DB on his heels was unworthy of PI as well.

Didn't see the play, but far too many PIs are called this way. Always thought the severely underthrown ball causing the WR to go from full sprint to dead stop with a DB on his heels was unworthy of PI as well.
I'm not trying to make you nervous or start a personal debate... I'm saying that you ARE clearly being a homer and do dislike Brady. You saying that you've never launched an attack on him and don't hate him is very incongruent with your statements on the situation. Just today you've said: "lets see the next time he is whining about being touched", AND "i hope you rip brady a new one", AND "how many calls have gone tom brady's way over the years, a ton", AND a spygate jab, AND lets not forget you saying " I'm not gonna post Brady's off the field issues all up in here" (10 minutes after you openly discuss his decisions with his children and mother of his child... which you have since conveniently deleted). You're not fooling anyone.

Over and over again you've had other objective posters make good points and you simply don't respond to those ones, and you seem unable to say 'ya maybe you're right about that' to any of them. Manning HAS done the very thing you say he would never do, then use excuses like 'oh it was during the game it's okay' to defend your post. You scream double standard on what you ASSUME the reaction to this would be if it were Dez going after the refs ... yet it's not a double standard in your mind if Brady gets fined for this and Peyton doesn't for something Peyton did that ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Sorry kid, I shouldn't have called out the clearly biased opinion of someone who has as many posts as you do. My bad.

As for your list of papers, of course its easy to find drama-hungry publications who will talk about this situation, but I doubt the majority of them are THIS against what he did and are calling for the MAXIMUM fine by the league. We can all use google to find reputable sources out there to support our claim against a player we hate. This won't be a story after next week.

Ministry of Pain said:
Right so there's a double standard for what we will allow as right or wrong?

It's OK to smoke weed in Colorado, not OK in Florida. Is the guy who smokes it in Colorado different than the guy doing it in Florida in your opinion? Where is the line?
Absentee dads believe they are entitled to a free pass every time, right?

There's your double standard, MOP.

Agreed. This play seemed fairly similar to that and probably shouldn't have been called PI in the first place.

Haters gonna hate. As a Pats fan I'm glad we have a QB as passionate about the game as Brady. For a ref to make that call and then pick up the flag in that situation was pathetic. I'd say the same thing if it were any team on the losing end of a game like that. With that being said the Pats were out played and didn't deserve to win anyways.

Double standard
Dez Bryant is a notorious hot head/loose cannon who has threatened to kill his own mother. Brady is the golden boy and one of the poster children of the league. I hope you're being deliberately obtuse.

The NFL markets more double standards than you think or maybe I'm reaching.

Woman:

There is no female equivalent to the NFL. The lingeria league has nothing to do with the NFL to my knowledge, but they just sell sex. I dated a chick that plays lingerie football. All of her friends from her team that I meet were dimes with 6-pack abs. They all had great athletic resumes but that can't be a coincidence.

The cheerleaders. I heard on the cowboys cheerleader show that they cut girls that didn't fit in the uniform. Good job Jerry.

Men:

The NFL embraces a macho culture and promote violent hits. Now that former players can't remember how to tie their shoes we see illegal hits every game. Even with the rules and fines the replays show really hard hits. Only the biggest, strongest and fastest make it here.

Fans:

All NFL commercials annoy me. They depict us as some clingy, star struck weirdos. Or more like that's how they want use to ack so we can buy more products from them. My fav is Arian Foster commercials. In one he's brushing some guy off that's begging for his sweaty game jersey. In another he's chilling with Julio poolside and "Not famous Andy" is there for their entertainment. Apparently Packers fan hang out on the wings of traveling airplanes to get A. Rodgers attention. They think we are stupid.

Foreigners:

No teams, no leagues, some player developement I think. Enjoy a Bills game once a year to keep quite Canada.

Race:

This one is rapid on both sides. Quick... Who's your favorite white CB in the league? Aside from Woodhead, what other white RB is consistently getting 10-15 touches a game? Did Toby Gerhart clear waivers in any of your leagues when AP went down? Blacks players "look" like better athletes. I had to alarm Eagles fans that Riley Cooper's "unathletic" measurable are on par with guys like Larry Fitz and Mike Williams, not just Jordy Nelson and Eric Decker.

Every black QB is running QB. When the hell are teams going to realize if your QB is running that's not a great option before Vince Young is out the league. Dudes like McNabb, Russell Wilson and pre-Injury RG3 won games with their arms. McNabb wasn't good until he stopped running. One of the smartest things I've heard RG3 say is he didn't want to be the next Mike Vick. He wants to be the next Rodger, Brady Manning ect.. Lets not talk about your elite arm that you possible had one of the most productive college season ever with. We want everyone to be amazed that you can actually run from the QB position. We don't even consider white QBs 40x.

Maybe comparing Brady to Cam was off, but what about comparing him to another whiney crybaby with questionable leadership like Jay Cutler.

Don't be stupid. The NFL wants your money. The NFL isn't the biggest sport in the states by not carefully marketing their product to the biggest consumers in the world. Big businesses ignore ethics to promote products all the time. American Eagle made bathing suits for 8 year olds that had padding in it for example. Smoke a candy cigarette while your at it kid. They know your going to look at this as a nonissue. OP you have the right idea by not ignoring the bs. Hold Brady to the same standards as Joe Blow.

Maybe comparing Brady to Cam was off, but what about comparing him to another whiney crybaby with questionable leadership like Jay Cutler.
I didn't think he was a whiney crybaby after this play.

A penalty called and not called to end a game would upset anyone in any sport. (The flag picked up) He didn't have the viewpoint we did or the replay because he went toward the ref N all.How he reacted and whether most people would curse on national TV is debatable(IMO) but a ref changing a call to end a game is certainly infuriating and a "trigger" for any fan or athlete.

Should he gracefully bow and thank the Panthers for their mighty challenge, possibly but no one does that in sports in America. Holier than thou people may claim it happens, but ...

1. refs aren't perfect

2. players enter the game realizing that

3. players have no right to complain if their team isn't ahead by two scores

Even if a player feels it was a bad call, if their team didn't do enough to avoid a situation where one bad call could beat them, then that is their own fault and not the refs. Brady can just settle down.

Double standard
He fell on draft day due to GMs thinking he was immature and one Miami personnel guy said something like he'd never amount to anything and brought up his mother and...I don't remember all the details.

This was after his college career all but ended when he lied to NCAA investigators about working out with Deion, a former Cowboy, in Texas.

The Boys and their fans knew before he was even drafted that Dez wasn't a leader.

His OK State team did very well his senior year when he wasn't playing and were led by their QB who still bounces around the NFL. He was a man among boys type WR when he played, but that guy's poise was so exceptional under center there was no question who the leader was then.

Forget it Jake, it's MoP-somehow-thinks-he's-the-morality-police-because-there's-no-minimum wage-kids-to-yell-at town.

Ministry of Pain said:
There is no question that Carolina committed PI on the last play of what was as good a MNF game as almost any Super Bowl I have ever seen. I was thoroughly entertained for 60 minutes of football. Here is where I have a major problem and the double standard in the NFL.

Brady on his way off the field and with Ryan Mallet on his left and the referee Clete Blakeman on his right decided to unload a short list of profanities on the referee. The F bomb plus BS came flying out of his mouth. If that were Dez Bryant it would be all over Twitter in 10 seconds and Roger Goodell would have to hold a special meeting on what to do with him. That footage will make its way around but I highly doubt Brady will receive any consequences.

Take a look...

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/tom-brady-f-bomb-referee-video-clete-blakeman/211202

And the refs have been very good to Brady over the years, many times bailing him out with roughing the passer calls, phantom PI calls that were like the last play of the game tonight only in reverse. I will be eager to hear what if anything happens to Uncle Tom tomorrow but I doubt much of anything comes of it.

ESPN had the footage, whether they decide to make it into much, we'll see. But if you have the full game on DVR tonight, watch Brady a he exits the field. He isn't shaking hands and con grads to the Panthers after a monumental all time great NFL game, instead he is crying to the refs and cussing them out as he leaves the field. We talk about class, where was the class on that instance?

Do the the right thing Roger and make an example out of him like you have done with everybody else you hold to that double standard you have tucked away in your office.

Sincerely,

The Ministry of Pain
Ridiculous post designed to create a firestorm. Brady should have been able to punch that jack#$$ ref in the face with impunity after that egregious overrule which changed the outcome of the game. Ref should be fired and you should be fined and suspended from the Shark Pool.

NFL just announced Brady has been suspened for the rest of the season for "conduct detrimental to the league". He can play in the playoffs if the Pats make it. Tough break for the Pats.

I do think Brady deserves a fine....and I agree that the NFL has a double standard, but much of that double standard is media driven. When Dez Bryant was ranting on the sideline, ESPN was showing it and talking about what a bad teamate he is....until someone released the audio and it was all positive.

With very few exceptions (Ray Lewis being one), If a white player is yelling on the sideline it is because he is a leader in the heat of passion trying to motivate his team....if a black player does the same he is a bad teamate and a cancer and only cares about himself.

I agree with a fine.

A lot of bush league behavior in this game.

Talib and Smith should have both been ejected.

The linemen that rolled into Charles Johnson should get fined as well, even if it was incidental (which it appeared to me as.)
Should Smitty have been ejected for embarrrassing Talib and then getting his foot stuck in Talib's hand?
:goodposting:

Ejecting Smith for schooling Talib would set a bad precedent.

Now the lineman that intentionally leg whipped Johnson is another story. That POS gets what's coming to him.

If the refs can curse out Trent Williams, why can't Brady curse out the refs? If there's one side that is getting paid to be professional, it's the refs.

Horrible call. I'd curse the bums out too.

Ministry of Pain said:

Take a look...

Sincerely,

The Ministry of Pain
Ridiculous post designed to create a firestorm. Brady should have been able to punch that jack#$$ ref in the face with impunity after that egregious overrule which changed the outcome of the game. Ref should be fired and you should be fined and suspended from the Shark Pool.
There we go, outstanding!

Users who are viewing this thread