What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 50 IDP's? (1 Viewer)

SilentReader

Footballguy
With draft time here, I was just curious who you guys thought were the top 50 IDP's for the upcoming season as of right now. Lump all IDP's, DL, LB and DB together. Here is the scoring my league uses:Interception 4Fumble Recovery (change of possession) 4Sack 4Solo Tackles 1Forced Fumble 3Pass Defended 1I'd like to get as many people as possible to post their list in the next few days before my draft...

If you don't want to rank that many, 30-35 would be fine.
You probably arent going to get many responses with this request. You are basically asking for someone to do your IDP drafting for you.

You probably arent going to get many responses with this request. You are basically asking for someone to do your IDP drafting for you.
You're getting nice in your dotage Grady. Very subtle for you. :yes:

You're getting nice in your dotage Grady. Very subtle for you. :yes:
LOL...this is my alter ego. I will grumble elsewhere....

Ray LewisKeith BulluckRodney HarrisonDonnie EdwardsBrian UrlacherMike PetersonJonathan VilmaNick BarnettDerrick BrooksLondon FletcherAntonio PierceMichael BoulwareJamie SharperAndra DavisKailee WongCourtney WatsonTroy PolamaluEd ReedRoy WilliamsGibril WilsonMadieu WilliamsAdam ArchuletaAntoine WinfieldCharles GrantMichael StrahanThere's 25. Someone else can take it from there.

Ray Lewis

Keith Bulluck

Rodney Harrison

Donnie Edwards

Brian Urlacher

Mike Peterson

Jonathan Vilma

Nick Barnett

Derrick Brooks

London Fletcher

Antonio Pierce

Michael Boulware

Jamie Sharper

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Courtney Watson

Troy Polamalu

Ed Reed

Roy Williams

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Adam Archuleta

Antoine Winfield

Charles Grant

Michael Strahan

There's 25. Someone else can take it from there.
No Takeo Spikes? I had him ranked #10 before, and took him as my first IDP. Then I took Pierce a couple rounds later, so looks like I did ok there. Then I got Lance Briggs, and am now looking at a 4th IDP. (we start 3, any position)Only guys left on the board from this list are Wilson, Watson, Archuleta and Winfield. Others left on the board who I am considering are Will Demps, Tommy Polley, Tinoisimoa, Eric Marton, Cowart, Cato June, Teddy Lehman and Shelton Quarles. Any help on rankings on these guys, or just the top 3 or top 5 would be great...

Ray Lewis

Keith Bulluck

Rodney Harrison

Donnie Edwards

Brian Urlacher

Mike Peterson

Jonathan Vilma

Nick Barnett

Derrick Brooks

London Fletcher

Antonio Pierce

Michael Boulware

Jamie Sharper

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Courtney Watson

Troy Polamalu

Ed Reed

Roy Williams

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Adam Archuleta

Antoine Winfield

Charles Grant

Michael Strahan

There's 25.  Someone else can take it from there.
No Takeo Spikes? I had him ranked #10 before, and took him as my first IDP. Then I took Pierce a couple rounds later, so looks like I did ok there. Then I got Lance Briggs, and am now looking at a 4th IDP. (we start 3, any position)Only guys left on the board from this list are Wilson, Watson, Archuleta and Winfield. Others left on the board who I am considering are Will Demps, Tommy Polley, Tinoisimoa, Eric Marton, Cowart, Cato June, Teddy Lehman and Shelton Quarles. Any help on rankings on these guys, or just the top 3 or top 5 would be great...
I am not a big fan of Cowart or June. Barton is an interesting pick and I really like Winfield and Archuleta. I would suggest Watson, but I have a tendency of picking NO guys that get hurt so you might want to stay away from him.

Ray Lewis

Keith Bulluck

Rodney Harrison

Donnie Edwards

Brian Urlacher

Mike Peterson

Jonathan Vilma

Nick Barnett

Derrick Brooks

London Fletcher

Antonio Pierce

Michael Boulware

Jamie Sharper

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Courtney Watson

Troy Polamalu

Ed Reed

Roy Williams

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Adam Archuleta

Antoine Winfield

Charles Grant

Michael Strahan

You can't question him, he's Mr Know-It-All

Ray Lewis

Keith Bulluck

Rodney Harrison

Donnie Edwards

Brian Urlacher

Mike Peterson

Jonathan Vilma

Nick Barnett

Derrick Brooks

London Fletcher

Antonio Pierce

Michael Boulware

Jamie Sharper

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Courtney Watson

Troy Polamalu

Ed Reed

Roy Williams

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Adam Archuleta

Antoine Winfield

Charles Grant

Michael Strahan

You can't question him, he's Mr Know-It-All
Excellent point, grasshopper. Soon you will able to snatch the stones from my hand.

Ray Lewis

Keith Bulluck

Rodney Harrison

Donnie Edwards

Brian Urlacher

Mike Peterson

Jonathan Vilma

Nick Barnett

Derrick Brooks

London Fletcher

Antonio Pierce

Michael Boulware

Jamie Sharper

Andra Davis

Kailee Wong

Courtney Watson

Troy Polamalu

Ed Reed

Roy Williams

Gibril Wilson

Madieu Williams

Adam Archuleta

Antoine Winfield

Charles Grant

Michael Strahan

There's 25. Someone else can take it from there.
Um, no Peppers? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread