What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Total Redraft League Looking for an Owner! (1 Viewer)

LoneWolf1023

Footballguy
Hey Folks,

I run a total redraft league called The Starting Lineup Redraft League. This will be our 4th year with this league.

This league is very unique because of how we do the draft. Namely, the first section of the draft is rounds 1-9. During this first section of the draft, all teams MUST draft 9 players and those player must consist of 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 Def. I.E. you must draft a full starting lineup. No team may draft under or over the 9 player limit. Teams can trade draft picks during the first section of the draft, but they can only be picks from rounds 1-9 and the trades must be equal in nature. Finally, only veteran players may be drafted. NO rookies! This section of the draft will start on Sunday, June 30th!! We normally start it at the end of May, but one of our owners is in the military and would be out of contact until the end of June. Hence the June 30th start date.

The second section of the draft, rounds 10-16 will start on July 14th and teams may begin drafting rookies at that time. Teams may then trade players and picks from the remaining rounds of the draft and teams may go under the starting lineup limits, but must come out of round 16 with enough at each position to fill a full starting lineup.

The third and final section of the draft, rounds 17-20 will start on August 25th. This will be where each owner fills out his roster. Again, all teams must come out of the draft with enough players at all positions to fill a full starting lineup!

BTW The draft order for rounds 1-16 is set by the site and the draft order for rounds 17-20 is set using FFToolbox's draft order generator. The draft order is set as soon as the league is full and everyone has paid. We do it this way to give 3 different teams a chance to have the 1st pick in each section of the draft. Just to make things more interesting.

As for the rest of the rules about the league, here is a link to the league bylaws page: http://football11.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=35513&O=26

The league fee is $75 and must be paid no later then June 15th. I had one owner drop out due to financial problems. That's why I need a new owner.

If anyone is interested in taking on this spot, please email me at LoneWolf1023@aol.com. Please make sure you email me and not respond here. While I try to check back here as often as I can, it's better to contact me via email to ensure you get the spot if you're the first to contact me. ;)

PS. If this league doesn't appeal to you, I do have some openings in some of my other leagues. Here's a link to the Teams for Sale page of my main leagues page. http://www.theultimateownerfantasyfootballleagues.com/TeamsForSale.html As you can see from looking at that site, I run a total of 30 leagues and have been running leagues for going on 13 years. I am extremely honest and work hard to create and run the best and most unique FF leagues I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread