What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade 2020 2nd in dynasty for Josh Gordon? (1 Viewer)

JintsFan13

Footballguy
PPR

1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex

At RB, I have L. Bell, P Lindsay,  the Chargers' Ekeler and J. Jackson, and KC's D. Thompson. My WRs include Beckham, T. Hill, Kupp, Sutton, E Sanders, Coutee, Humphries, Ginn and rookies AJ Brown and M. Brown (Bal).

I've been offered Josh Gordon for my 2nd round pick in 2020's rookie draft. We can start 1 RB and 5 WRs, so adding Gordon to my WR stable is tempting.

I have a good chance of being in the playoffs, so my pick next year should be in the second half of each round.

Is it worth taking on the risk that Gordon carries along with his solid floor and decent ceiling? Or should the depth of the 2020 rookie class make the 2nd round pick worth holding onto?

No.  There is absolutely no evidence that Gordon can even make it through the season.

If you want to take that risk feel free, but I wouldn't touch it.  No question if everything goes right that the trade would be worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread