What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRADE ADVICE, D. Freeman / Matt Ryan (1 Viewer)

texansfan80

Footballguy
10 Team PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K. 

My roster: 

QB: Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins

RB: Ezzkiel Elliot, Tevin Coleman, Buck Allen, Chris Carson

WR: Brandin Cooks, TY Hilton, Demaryious Thomas, Martyvious Bryant, Randall Cobb, JJ Nelson. 

As you can see I am really weak on RBs. 

Should I trade Matt Ryan and Demaryious for Devonta Freeman and ride Cousins or waiver wire guys (Alex Smith, Trevor Seimen, etc) ???? 

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Your RB's are thin and weak. If on the remote chance Zeke has to serve his suspension you'd be in for 6 weeks of hell. You should be able to find a QB to stream, I think Alex Smith is a better streamer than Trevor. If Zeke and Freeman both hit you'll be extremely strong.

I'd do it. Seems like a slight overpay to give up for one guy, but that one guy gives you an excellent 1-2 punch at RB. DT is mostly an average FF WR without an elite QB throwing to him and Ryan isn't exactly setting the world on fire this year either. Sounds like the other owner is trading for potential and not really based on performance.

it does feel like a bit of an overpay when looking at the trade in a vacuum, but I think it helps your team tremendously.  

On a side note, I like that you're actively looking at trading your QB1 for a stud somewhere else instead of only trying to trade Cousins.  Too many times I see owners who draft (for instance) Brady and Stafford, but then only will entertain offers for Stafford, and make Brady untradeable.  Kudos to your open-mindedness

Users who are viewing this thread