What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice for Benjamin (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
I want to target Travis Benjamin, but I'm not sure what would be a good offer? Who is a good offer for Benjamin right now?

I play in a 12 man league, this is our first year doing 1/2 ppr other than that it is standard espn scoring, we can keep one player per year and we can keep them as many years as we want. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, and 1 Kicker, we get 7 bench spots.

My team.

QB: Philip Rivers

RB's: Le'Veon Bell, Jamaal Charles, Melvin Gordon, Matt Asiata, Terrance West

WR's: Allen Robinson, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Sterling Shepard, Eli Rogers, Tyrell Williams

TE: Dennis Pitta, Kyle Rudolph

D/ST: Cincinnati

K: Adam Vinatieri

I thought about Jones, but wasn't sure if that worked too much to my disadvantage. He probably wouldn't respond to a TE because he is starting Z. Miller but has Gronk waiting on his bench. I would be willing to move Charles if I got a reasonable RB, but his only RB's are Yeldon, Ware, Bernard and Matt Jones...

I you want a trade, the only one that would tempt the owner would be Jones.  Williams is not enough and Sterling Shepard is too much to give up in that offense.

Yea unless you want to give up jones I don't see what else you could do one for one. Unless you want to do a two for two and try to upgrade your wr or tight end 

I would try M Jones and Asiata and get a RB in return With Peterson news Asiata Value is as high as it will ever be bet maybe Dixon or someone that could catch fire at the end of the year

Why would I, as a Benjamin owner, want to trade for another less performing WR?  I might do it for Asiata straight up, but unless I'm desperate for a RB that probably isn't enough.  Just being honest.

Personally I like your WRs as is..... but I agree that Marvin Jones is the most equitable player you can offer. But as noted, it'd likely have to be a 2 for 2. I mean, you can offer Rudolph for Zach Miller as secondary pieces. He might value a TE2 upgrade given Gronk's injury history. Pitta/Miller isnt really all that different for you in the big scheme of things.

Thanks for answering mine!

Users who are viewing this thread