What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Alert!!! Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
Trying to pose a trade offer to shore up my WRs...as of now my WRs are metcalf, meyers, mooney, moore and aiyuk...my RBs are JT, Jav williams, mixon, pierce, penny...I was gonna offer a guy pierce for lamb but i feel like he'll counter mixon for lamb. is this worth the trade? i'm not opposed to trading mixon but if I have to do I go hunting for bigger fish? maybe deebo? gabe davis? kirk? this is a PPR league

Trying to pose a trade offer to shore up my WRs...as of now my WRs are metcalf, meyers, mooney, moore and aiyuk...my RBs are JT, Jav williams, mixon, pierce, penny...I was gonna offer a guy pierce for lamb but i feel like he'll counter mixon for lamb. is this worth the trade? i'm not opposed to trading mixon but if I have to do I go hunting for bigger fish? maybe deebo? gabe davis? kirk? this is a PPR league
If I were to receive the offer of Pierce for Lamb I would either

a) ignore completely

b) counteroffer with JT for Lamb

c) settle for Mixon for Lamb

I would not trade Mixon for Lamb. I actually wouldn't even be trying to get Lamb. I would like to get out from under him myself as the hype to this point really hasn't even come close to actual production (with or without Dak). He has finised as WR16 and WR22 in my dynasty league the last two years. He is hyped as an alpha WR1 but is nowhere close to that. He is a very talented WR that disappears at times and doesn't have the presence of the top tier guys.

All that being said, I would trade Pierce for Lamb but that would be my top offer. Maybe include a lesser WR depending on lineup requirements (which Moore?).

a) ignore completely

The bold would stop all discussions and never get to your "settle" scenario for me.

I would not trade Mixon for Lamb. I actually wouldn't even be trying to get Lamb. I would like to get out from under him myself as the hype to this point really hasn't even come close to actual production (with or without Dak). He has finised as WR16 and WR22 in my dynasty league the last two years. He is hyped as an alpha WR1 but is nowhere close to that. He is a very talented WR that disappears at times and doesn't have the presence of the top tier guys.

All that being said, I would trade Pierce for Lamb but that would be my top offer. Maybe include a lesser WR depending on lineup requirements (which Moore?).
elijah moore

a) ignore completely

The bold would stop all discussions and never get to your "settle" scenario for me.
That's kinda my point. Offering Pierce for Lamb is just us unbalanced as offering Lamb for JT.

Mixon for Lamb is pretty well balanced.

That's kinda my point. Offering Pierce for Lamb is just us unbalanced as offering Lamb for JT.

If you take out the Lamb hype and base it on how he has actually performed (mid to bottom WR2 for his career) he isn't worth a RB1 (Mixon) or a top 5 RB (JT). He is more in line with Pierce who is looking like a RB2.

Now I know that will never float in a trade offer because the Lamb hype is real and nobody will want to trade him at the perceived discount that offer represents.

If you take out the Lamb hype and base it on how he has actually performed (mid to bottom WR2 for his career) he isn't worth a RB1 (Mixon) or a top 5 RB (JT). He is more in line with Pierce who is looking like a RB2.

Now I know that will never float in a trade offer because the Lamb hype is real and nobody will want to trade him at the perceived discount that offer represents.
should i maybe target someone like kirk for mixon? i did offer pierce for lamb but im gonna assume itll be declined

should i maybe target someone like kirk for mixon? i did offer pierce for lamb but im gonna assume itll be declined
I think Kirk is gonna continue but he should be less than Mixon to acquire because likely his owner might be thinking he is at his max value. I would inquire about him and maybe Pierce would get that done depending on his RB situation and thoughts on Pierce.

Users who are viewing this thread