What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Allen Robinson? (1 Viewer)

jmo87usc

Footballguy
I would give Robinson and a mid 2019 1st for Jordan Howard, Christian Kirk and Robbie Anderson.  

Thoughts?   14 team dynasty

qb rb rb wr wr wr TE k 

1 ppr

thanks!

Well can't say based on your roster, it's strictly on your need for a RB, if you do need a RB fairly badly I think getting Howard now is a good idea.

Please see mine which is similar.
Thank you.  I would have mentioned my current starting RBs are Phillip Lindsay and Alfred Morris, which would make this seem like a no brainer for me.  But once I trade Robinson, I would be left with Stills, Cobb and Nelson as my starting WRs so I guess you can say I'm hurting everywhere.

But once I trade Robinson, I would be left with Stills, Cobb and Nelson as my starting WRs so I guess you can say I'm hurting everywhere.
Fwiw IMO ARob just had one of his better games with the Beras and is limited by Trub, but also startable WRs can be gotten off the WW easier than RBs. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread