What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade away Saquon Barkley, for Damien Harris, or stafford and mcclaurin (1 Viewer)

elitzer

Footballguy
trade away Saquon Barkley, for Damien Harris, or stafford and mcclaurin 

ppr league superflex start 3 wrs

Stafford for McLaurin.  McLaurin should put up low end WR1 stats with the potential to finish in the middle of the WR1s.  Barkley isn't 100%, but I would take him over any Pats RB.  Name the defining moment in Stafford's career that makes him the QB to take the Rams deep in the playoffs?  There isn't one...

I am not doing it... would want more.  What does your roster look like, and is it a dynasty, keeper or redraft?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with jwsbowler, Barkely is a premier player, should get at least a WR1 and RB2 for him. Like Stafford but his points can be produced by a handful of QBs out there and available,

So the offers are  Barkley for Harris as one offer and a second offer of Barkley for Stafford & McLaurin?

Neither are worth giving up Barkley.

Last edited by a moderator:
elitzer said:
trade away Saquon Barkley, for Damien Harris, or stafford and mcclaurin 

ppr league superflex start 3 wrs
Why trade Barkley?

Why even consider taking Damien Harris for him?

Stafford & McLaurin isn't enough either...  while I like Stafford, I think he only has middling QB value in one QB leagues.  Terry is good too but elite backs are a rarity.

Users who are viewing this thread