What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade away St. Brown/Pitts for Jefferson? (1 Viewer)

BlueBlazer05

Footballguy
I was offered Justin Jefferson, and I would give up St. Brown and Pitts. He's willing to toss in Everett as well. My other receivers are DJ Moore, London, Amari Cooper, Chark, and Meyers. My other TE is Irv Smith (Njoku is on the waiver wire, but I'm only 10th in the waiver order). Maybe this is a no-brainer because of JJ's talent and upside, but I just wonder if St. Brown can produce close enough numbers and I can still keep a top TE in Pitts (even though he's been shaky early).

12 team redraft, 0.5 PPR, we start 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 W/R/T.

If you read Waldman this week in his top 10 you will see that he believes that Mariota cannot support both London and PItts on a per game basis......meaning only one will have a quality week each week but not both. That limits your current situation if that is true. Your floor is raised but your upside is capped. I think I do the deal and have him throw in Everett. Then I drop Irv for Njoku. I like Everett with the Chargers. He has looked great.

Bah, now he wants Cooper as well (he'll throw in some trash WR off his bench to make it a 3 for 3 trade). If Cooper continues down his current path, I feel like I'd be giving up too big a package overall, but I'm still thinking about it.

For the record, the 3rd guy I'd be getting would be Allen Robinson or Valdez-Scantling, but I agree. I also tried offering Moore instead of Cooper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread