What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade away zeke? (1 Viewer)

miak?

Footballguy
10 team deep bench - ppr wr/te .5rb - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1Flex 1PK 1DST

Trying to repeat this season. Seems like Zeke should be a good option this year but this might be my last chance to move him.

2 offers available:

Give: Zeke, 23 1st - Get: Dobbins, Damien Harris

OR

Give: Zeke, 23 1st, Brian Robinson - Get: Dobbins, Devonta Smith

Roster:

QB: Lamar, Wilson, Fields

RB: Zeke, Mixon, Jones, Swift, Hall, JRob, BRob, Eno, Chandler, Mason, GusBus

WR: Adams, Jefferson, Higgins, Keenan, Godwin, St. Brown, Nico, Doubs, Fuller, Jamo, Velus, Tolbert

TE: Andrews, Kittle, McBride, Thomas

I am not doing the first one at all... the second one maybe... but with your roster, I am leaning neither.

I would second jwsbowler. Seems like you are giving up way too much. Dobbins is coming off the ACL and still has yet to prove he can do it. Harris is a roll of the dice in the NE backfield and Smith is the WR2 in Philly with AJ in town.

I'd keep Zeke over those options.

10 team deep bench - ppr wr/te .5rb - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1Flex 1PK 1DST

Trying to repeat this season. Seems like Zeke should be a good option this year but this might be my last chance to move him.

2 offers available:

Give: Zeke, 23 1st - Get: Dobbins, Damien Harris

OR

Give: Zeke, 23 1st, Brian Robinson - Get: Dobbins, Devonta Smith

Roster:

QB: Lamar, Wilson, Fields

RB: Zeke, Mixon, Jones, Swift, Hall, JRob, BRob, Eno, Chandler, Mason, GusBus

WR: Adams, Jefferson, Higgins, Keenan, Godwin, St. Brown, Nico, Doubs, Fuller, Jamo, Velus, Tolbert

TE: Andrews, Kittle, McBride, Thomas
Giving up your 23rd 1st is way too much. A good rule for trades is to always make sure you come away with the best asset. IMO I would rather have a first or send over any other player in the trade

Users who are viewing this thread