What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade CEH for Cook? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Half PPR
Dynasty-Keeper (Keep 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE forever without penalty - essentially keep your non-flex starters)

Start : QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex

Current Roster (presumed keepers)

QB : K. Murray, T. Tagovailoa, A. Dalton, R. Fitzpatrick
RB : S. Barkley, C. Edwards-Helaire, M. Gaskin, L. Fournette, B. Hill. D'Ernest Johnson
WR: M. Thomas, J. Smith-Schuster, C. Lamb, B. Aiyuk, C. Kirk, K. Cole, M. Hardman, T. Patrick, B. Perriman
TE : G. Kittle, T. Higbee, R. Tonyan

My thoughts:

First, yes I know. I have been very keen on the "keep the top 6" and traded accordingly across the years vs. some other owners not totally getting it. This is another instance where I can look at my roster and see I have 3 keepable WR between Thomas, JuJu, and CeeDee. With Bell going to KC and with me only able to keep 2 WR anyways, I sought out a deal dangling CEH and one of my WRs and the Cook owner bit. I asked him about JuJu instead of CeeDee and he said no.

Should I do this deal in the context of my keepers in my league : Dalvin Cook for CEH + C. Lamb?

I think in the long run, ceh and lamb are better for dynasty. Sure, you might not win this year, but next year, this will honestly be a top 2 squad.

Half PPR
Dynasty-Keeper (Keep 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE forever without penalty - essentially keep your non-flex starters)

Start : QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex

Current Roster (presumed keepers)

QB : K. Murray, T. Tagovailoa, A. Dalton, R. Fitzpatrick
RB : S. Barkley, C. Edwards-Helaire, M. Gaskin, L. Fournette, B. Hill. D'Ernest Johnson
WR: M. Thomas, J. Smith-Schuster, C. Lamb, B. Aiyuk, C. Kirk, K. Cole, M. Hardman, T. Patrick, B. Perriman
TE : G. Kittle, T. Higbee, R. Tonyan

My thoughts:

First, yes I know. I have been very keen on the "keep the top 6" and traded accordingly across the years vs. some other owners not totally getting it. This is another instance where I can look at my roster and see I have 3 keepable WR between Thomas, JuJu, and CeeDee. With Bell going to KC and with me only able to keep 2 WR anyways, I sought out a deal dangling CEH and one of my WRs and the Cook owner bit. I asked him about JuJu instead of CeeDee and he said no.

Should I do this deal in the context of my keepers in my league : Dalvin Cook for CEH + C. Lamb?
I like Cook here better long term than CEH. 

I’d do the deal. 

I would rather have CEH and Lamb for dynasty. I think Lamb is going to be special and Cook’s constant injuries bothers me

Decided to hold for now. I’m worried about what Lamb is turning into more than CEH. Going to see if I can find a different trade partner where I would keep Lamb if I were to make a deal involving CEH. 

Users who are viewing this thread