What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Dalton? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
This guy is trying hard to get Dalton from me.  It's a Superflex League.  My two starting QBs are Watson and Brady.  Both have a bye week 10.  Say what you want about Dalton but he gets his points.  

His latest offer is Cam Newton and Mark Ingram and $100 waiver bucks for Andy Dalton and Kerryon Johnson. I'm 2-0 and in pretty good shape but if there is any way I can make my team better I'll do it.  PPR league.  Superflex. 12 teams.

My team:  Starters - QB - Watson, Brady - RB - A Jones, WR - Hilton, Golladay, TE - Ertz, Flex - Andrews, J White, K - Zuerlein, Def - Jax

Bench - Dalton, Peterson, Drake, K Johnson, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, Gallup, Valdes-Scantling

His team:  Starters - QB - Rodgers, Newton, RB - Gurley, WR - Hopkins, Landry - TE - Howard, Flex - Kupp, Ingram, K - Fairbairn,  Def - Pats

Bench - Dion Lewis, Cohen, Darrell Henderson, AJ Green, Phillip Dorsett, Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller, Trey Burton

Is there a trade worth making or should I just stand pat with what I have.

I am sure there is a trade worth making but would the other side be willing to make it work.  The deal as is doesn't seem like it is worthwhile for you especially when both of your QB's have the same bye week.  I would want nothing to do with Cam at this point...……..especially if I am paying close to full value. 

I would offer up Dalton for Cam and Ingram.  Just leave it at that and see if he bites. 

Users who are viewing this thread