What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Dalvin Cook? Team is 1-3 and my RBs have underperformed (1 Viewer)

KWW104

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DEF

My team is:
QB - Hurts, Smith (Geno)
RB - Cook, Elliott, Etienne, Jamaal Williams, Nyheim Hines
WR - A.J. Brown, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Michael Thomas, Diontae Johnson, Rashod Bateman, Garrett Wilson
TE - Dalton Schultz, Tyler Higbee
DEF - 49ers
K -

I need some help/depth at RB with Cook being 'OK' and Elliott looking looked. Thoughts on this? The owner with Robinson and Jacobs also has Dobbins, Alexander Mattison, Devin Singletary, Elijah Mitchell, and he's a guy that's actually willing to make some trades in our league.

Assuming redraft. Based on that I am not quite sure you match for a trade. Also, I think you are ok and don't need to force something.

I might offer up ETN & Hines for Mattison and Singletary.

I thibk Singletary has more stand alone value than Hines and then it's a swap for cuffs. Might be worth it.

I'd stand pat with Cook and instead use that WR depth to upgrade at the RB position. Swing for a single or double instead of a home run trade given that your depth at RB is thin. Plus, I'd bet on talent with Cook and him improving over the course of the season. He is literally one season removed from being the #2 overall drafted player in fantasy....

Users who are viewing this thread