What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Elliott? What can I get (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team Full PPR  (1 Keeper for a first round pick if you want)
Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 WR/TE, K, DST

I'm in first place overall at 6-1 despite piecing together my WRs week to week from the waiver wire

I have someone trying to get Zeke from me, what should I get in return or do I even consider a deal?   He's offering me Ekeler and A Cooper which is not worth considering.

My team   
Mahomes, Big Ben
Zeke, M Gordon, Mixon, D Martin, Mostert
Golladay, J Gordon, G Allison, Goodwin, Traquon Smith
Ebron, Njoku, McDonald( I have 3 TE's because of dumb roster limits at each position)

His Team
Goff, Mayfield
Peterson, Yeldon, Ekeler, Mack, Collins, L Bell
D Adams, Edelman, R Woods, Cooper, K Allen
Kelce, Hooper, Gates

I would ask for Davante Adams and Keenan Allen (buying low) in return since you could use some WR help and send Allison along with Zeke.

Adams and Allen works as does Woods and Allen, so does Kelce and Allen or Woods and give him McDonald.

I would also ask for Adams or Allen and Ekeler.  Ekeler has a lot of value to you as Gordon protection.   Or go bigger and ask for Adams, Allen, Ekeler for Zeke and Josh Gordon.

I would also ask for Adams or Allen and Ekeler.  Ekeler has a lot of value to you as Gordon protection.   Or go bigger and ask for Adams, Allen, Ekeler for Zeke and Josh Gordon.
I was actually considering something like that already.  He offered Ekeler as part of the deal to start but only wanted to give me Cooper.  Plus I can even start Ekeler as a flex in PPR if I need him.

Users who are viewing this thread