What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade ETN for Amon-Ra? (1 Viewer)

qdaddyo

Footballguy
14-team PPR
Lineup is 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1FLX, 1TE, 1PK, 1DF

Roster
QB - Josh Allen
RB - Travis Etienne Jr., Breece Hall, Javonte Williams, Zack Charbonnet, Devin Singletary, Jaleel McLaughlin, Rico Dowdle
WR - Ja'marr Chase, CeeDee Lamb, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Jaxon Smith-Njigba
TE - Trey McBride
PK - Brandon Aubrey
DF - Dallas Cowboys

I'm currently in 4th place overall with a 6-4.
I started the season 0-3.
In week 1, I traded Christian Kirk and Tyjae Spears for Nico Collins and Chuba Hubbard (lost by 0.34 in week 1 and this was a stupid panic move).
In week 3, I traded Matt Breida for Zack Charbonnet (owner had Saquon and needed a starting RB).
In week 4, I traded Miles Sanders, Chuba Hubbard, Christian Watson, and Mark Andrews for CeeDee Lamb (the owner had lost Nick Chubb and Mike Williams).
In week 5, I traded CJ Stroud for Breece Hall (the owner had Aaron Rodgers and had struggled to find a replacement).
In week 10, I traded Roschon Johnson for Tank Bigsby (pure backup swap).
Snagged Singletary, McLaughlin, Dowdle, Rice, JSN, and McBride from the wire throughout the season; all but Singletary and McBride were bye week cuts from other owners.

The team that has Amon-Ra St. Brown has put him in the block. He's not deep, but has a chance for a playoff spot, and is asking for an RB1 + WR2/3.

I'm considering offering ETN + Rice for St. Brown. I could start Chase, Lamb, and St. Brown ROS, and have Hall and Williams as my RBs. It would weaken my RB corp considerably, but would give me the best WR corp in the league.

Give: ETN, Rice
Get: St. Brown

Old Lineup
QB - Josh Allen
RB - Travis Etienne Jr., Breece Hall
WR - Ja'marr Chase, CeeDee Lamb
FLEX - Javonte Williams
TE - Trey McBride
PK - Brandon Aubrey
DF - Dallas Cowboys

New Lineup
QB - Josh Allen
RB - Javonte Williams., Breece Hall
FLEX - Amon-Ra St. Brown
TE - Trey McBride
PK - Brandon Aubrey
DF - Dallas Cowboys
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Basically you go from a starting lineup of ETN/Hall/Lamb/Chase with Williams or Nico at Flex to Hall/Williams/Lamb/Chase/ARSB.

I think your starting lineup is better after the trade but one injury to your RB's and you are screwed. I think Nico will be good for the ROS but it just depends if you are going all in with no safety net or not. Tough choice. I probably keep what I have.

What is the point differential between ETN & ARSB?

Basically you go from a starting lineup of ETN/Hall/Lamb/Chase with Williams or Nico at Flex to Hall/Williams/Lamb/Chase/ARSB.

I think your starting lineup is better after the trade but one injury to your RB's and you are screwed. I think Nico will be good for the ROS but it just depends if you are going all in with no safety net or not. Tough choice. I probably keep what I have.

What is the point differential between ETN & ARSB?
Literally 1 yard; 0.1 points in favor of ARSB.

ETN faces the following defenses in weeks 11-17):
TEN, HOU, CIN, CLE, BAL, TB, CAR

ASRB faces the following defenses in weeks 11-17:
CHI, GB, NO, CHI, DEN, MIN, DAL

Guy in my league has Tua and Burrow. He's willing to trade Burrow.

I'm thinking of flipping Breece for Burrow.

Then trading Allen, McBride, and Singletary for McCaffrey. That guy has no QB or TE.

New Lineup
QB - Joe Burrow
RB - ETN, McCaffrey
FLEX - Williams
TE - ???
PK - Brandon Aubrey
DF - Dallas Cowboys

Users who are viewing this thread