What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Kareem Hunt? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
16 team PPR dynasty, TE premium

1st offer: Would give K Allen + M Willams for Hunt 

2nd offer: Would give M Williams, Tyrell Williams + 2021 2nd for Hunt 

My QB: K Murray, Roethlisberger

My RB: A Jones, Justin Jackson, Damian Harris, Malcolm Brown

My WR: Allen and Mike and Ty Williams + Mike Thomas, DJ Moore, JuJu, Preston Williams, Corey Davis

My TE: Kelce, Everett, Sternberger

Very liberal starting lineups where you basically pick 5 starters out of RB + WR + TE, starting 0-3 RB and TE, and 0-5 WR. I have pick 1.14. 

Thoughts on these offers? 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like any of these offers either.  They seem like big overpays for what you are currently getting.  Now if Hunt was moved or signed somewhere else it would be a different story.  For right now I think that is too much to give up for him

Pass on both.  You're giving up valuable WRs for a backup RB, one that you don't have to start.  If you really like Hunt, counter with one of the Williams + the 2nd rounder.   But you really don't need to do that since you don't HAVE to start a RB.  You can start 4WRs when Jones is on bye and you have great depth.  No reason to kill you WR depth for a RB that needs an injury/be traded to make a big difference. 

I'd take the 2nd deal. Hunt outscored Mike Williams last year in ppg and most places I've seen have him projected to do it again this year. And he has a much better chance than MW of being a high-end producer in 2021 & beyond, IMO.

I think the gap between them is worth more than a 2nd rd pick, especially since it's probably a late 2nd in your league which would be an early to mid 3rd in 12 team leagues. And Tyrell barely moves the needle.

The 1st deal is way worse for you, since Keenan Allen >> Tyrell Williams + 2nd/3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread