What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Leveon Bell - Chris Carson + Jordan Howard? Too much? (1 Viewer)

Trade or Keep?

• Keep Carson + Howard

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Trade Carson + Howard

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Standard, 10 team, start 2 RB/2WR/Flex

Currently have: Zeke, Howard, Miller, Carson, Kerryon Johnson

I started by offering Carson + DJ Moore (since I have more WR depth)

He countered with Carson + Howard.  I feel like it is a little too steep, because then Miller is my RB2 with little depth if Bell doesn't play.  OTOH, if Bell plays, then I am sitting pretty.  Plus, Carson is not even a guaranteed starter all year.

I am trying to get down to Carson + Johnson, but should I pull the trigger regardless?

Miller and Carson would work better for me.. I'm pretty high on Howard this year, and all it would take is for Bell to miss 2 games for his value to go from #2 overall down to like #12 or #13 overall.. I think he'll be on the field by week 3.. But he got off to a slow start last year, and that would be the part that makes me nervous

Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong either way

I hit Keep. Offer him Carson, Kerryon Johnson and Moore?  I'm also not that sold on Zeke this year with the o'line there. I feel like Miller + Howard are your best two but trading Zeke for Bell seems risky. 

Miller and Carson would work better for me.. I'm pretty high on Howard this year, and all it would take is for Bell to miss 2 games for his value to go from #2 overall down to like #12 or #13 overall.. I think he'll be on the field by week 3.. But he got off to a slow start last year, and that would be the part that makes me nervous

Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong either way
Thanks, Miller and Carson is a good call.  When he went for my RB2 and RB4, I immediately thought of the RB2 and RB5.  But RB3 and RB4 might split the difference.

I voted Keep Howard + Carson. I think you are solid with Zeke, Howard, and Miller at RB and why mess with it with an uncertainty that you don't know if he will provide something at Week 2 or Week 11? It doesn't seem worth it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread