What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade help for PPR league... (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
looking to shore up some depth at my rb spot...the guy who has pollard and patterson is willing to deal...i like pollard, so who should I offer up for him? PPR League...
my team..................... his team
QB allen, prescott........... . burrow, ryan
RB swift, jav. williams, k. herbert, penny, allgeier........... mixon, ekeler, pollard, gibson, patterson, boston scott
WR evans, st. brown, doubs, dotson, olave, j. meyers, mckenzie........... mike williams, pittman, mooney, burks, dortch, shepard(IR)
TE waller, pitts........... andrews, fant

any input is appreciated, thanks!!

I would try Allgeier and Meyers for Pollard and see what he says. Essentially you are giving him Patterson's handcuff and a WR depth piece now that Shepard is done for the year. I probably wouldn't have any issue with offering up his choice of Meyers, McKenzie, and maybe even Dotson (as I don't think he will start for you barring some injury issues).

I would try Allgeier and Meyers for Pollard and see what he says. Essentially you are giving him Patterson's handcuff and a WR depth piece now that Shepard is done for the year. I probably wouldn't have any issue with offering up his choice of Meyers, McKenzie, and maybe even Dotson (as I don't think he will start for you barring some injury issues).
it took olave and i got pollard and burks...and of course i lose st brown this week lol

Users who are viewing this thread