What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help! (1 Viewer)

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
Would you trade Austin Ekeler and Brandon Aiyuk for Nick Chubb and D.J. Moore? It's a 1/2 point ppr. I have Taylor/Hall /Gainwell/Pacheco at RB and Higgins/M.Williams/Olave/G.Wilson/Gage/McKenzie/Collins at WR. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Leave a link and I'll answer your. Thanks in advance.

what kind of league is this? Dynasty, keeper, redraft??? IMO, with what I see for value, I would do the trade, but with the projections I reviewed, it's a wash. Lose qite a bit with the swap of RBs, gain a lot with the WR swap. A very tough choice, but I am leaning on keeping what you have.

what kind of league is this? Dynasty, keeper, redraft??? IMO, with what I see for value, I would do the trade, but with the projections I reviewed, it's a wash. Lose qite a bit with the swap of RBs, gain a lot with the WR swap. A very tough choice, but I am leaning on keeping what you have.
It is a keeper league.

I take the Ekeler side and it's not particularly close. I am higher on Aiyuk than most so that is why it's not close for me.

Users who are viewing this thread